Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

No, I didn't bother consulting the rule book for the exact phrase but the point remains the same.
Well, no it doesn't, because it hangs on what "in the process of releasing the ball" means. That's obviously open to interpretation.

As others have said we were so narrow in the first half. Seating in the south stand it was like the game was being played in about a 10 metre square area. We played straight into palace hands.

Second half bernie and phil stayed on the touchline and we had the whole pitch to use. I really didnt get City playing so narrow with no space we look such a better team when we spread the pitch

Had a flashback to the Forest game when Crosby headed the ball out of Dibbles hands and scored - can laugh about it now though
That really did confuse the lawmakers.

First they changed the law to say it was an offence, then they said it was OK, then said it wasn't.

What is the directive for referees on timewasting? I thought this season they were supposed to be speeding up games with extra balls for quick throw ins etcetera. The useless ref holding his arm up and motioning from the first goal kick they wasted time from is solving nothing. If they're winning with minutes to go I get it, but from the first whistle it's bloody annoying.

Talk about a game of two halves .
The first was slow slow ponderous passing . Only when Bernie injected some pace and ran at them did we break through.
Our defensive unit as a whole looks weak .
Yeah Bernardo decided he’d had enough and bust a gut to get that equaliser then Gundo came on and transformed the whole game

We cannot keep on giving teams two goal leads , it will bite us in the arse , our defence has looked distinctly average this season , the only stand out defender has been Ake , hopefully it is temporary matter and the lads will gel inthe next few games. We have had the best defence in the league for a few seasons now so this can only be a blip a fully fit Laporte will be a welcome addition at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.