Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

Yeah, I figured.

Judging a book by its cover will make you miss out of some decent reads though.
Fair enough. I honestly think if that article says anything other than the reason we were so much better in the 2nd half was because Bernardo told Mahrez to fuck off and attacked their left back constantly until he died and had to be removed from the pitch then its probably not correct.

Fair enough. I honestly think if that article says anything other than the reason we were so much better in the 2nd half was because Bernardo told Mahrez to fuck off and attacked their left back constantly until he died and had to be removed from the pitch then its probably not correct.
It’s about the positioning of the midfielders creating overloads against Palace’s back 5.

The dippers and we employed similar, but not the same tactics. One team did it better than the other. :-)

It’s about the positioning of the midfielders creating overloads against Palace’s back 5.

The dippers and we employed similar, but not the same tactics. One team did it better than the other. :-)
Opponents come off the pitch looking like they've run a Marathon wheras City come off the pitch like theyve popped the the shops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.