Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully expect the fullbacks to rotate now they're all available but we'll get ruined on the wings if both Zab and Kolarov play, they'll be no cover from Yaya and MDM isn't fast enough to get over and cover. Clichy has to keep his place.

2134pd0.jpg
hahahahahahahhahahaha

Hart
Sagna Demichelis Otamendi Clichy
Yaya Toure Fernandinho
Navas Sterling
Aguero Ihenacho

I want us to go for a real 4-4-2 and see what becomes of it. Maybe we can get our ability to score for fun back, just maybe.

who the fuck will be the corrupt bastard in black for this game???

I am beginning to think that that is the biggest question of all when it comes to these matches. The one thing we know for certain is that we won't get a penalty unless our player gets their leg broken!! And actually probably not even then!!! (Don't worry I was typing with my fingers crossed so that I don't put a curse on the players, I'm not really a witch even though the lovely Bill (de Niro) might disagree!! ;-) )

I am beginning to think that that is the biggest question of all when it comes to these matches. The one thing we know for certain is that we won't get a penalty unless our player gets their leg broken!! And actually probably not even then!!! (Don't worry I was typing with my fingers crossed so that I don't put a curse on the players, I'm not really a witch even though the lovely Bill (de Niro) might disagree!! ;-) )
I don't even think about who the ref is going to be now Eccles,i just take it as red he will do us over,how sad is that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.