Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even think about who the ref is going to be now Eccles,i just take it as red he will do us over,how sad is that

not really sad......it's just shows how the ''best league in the world'' has the shittest referees in the world..

I think we missed Kolarovs attacking ability last night, cannot remember Clichy putting one cross in, our fullbacks are key to our attacking game and we need to win on Saturday. Clichy looked absolutely shot at the end last night so for me Kolarov should start.

our finishing is shite right now. thats our problem. creating a few chances but not converting them. with the players we've got, everton should have picked that ball out their net 3/4 times last night

our finishing is shite right now. thats our problem. creating a few chances but not converting them. with the players we've got, everton should have picked that ball out their net 3/4 times last night

Its not just the finishing, we simply do not get enough players in the box, time and again last night the ball fell to one of them but only because we were well outnumbered. People have a go at Navas for having no end product but what the fuck is he supposed to do when there is only Aguero to pick out and 4/5 defenders. Get the ball wide and get players in the box, nobody will take a chance.

I think we missed Kolarovs attacking ability last night, cannot remember Clichy putting one cross in, our fullbacks are key to our attacking game and we need to win on Saturday. Clichy looked absolutely shot at the end last night so for me Kolarov should start.

Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.