Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace took 3 points home from Chelsea, Liverpool, Norwich, Stoke and Watford. Just to remind you lads...
It will be up to our performance though if we win or not. I don't expect many problems in our further stabilizing defence.

Whoever will start, I want to see more pace, pressure and creativity going forward. Next game will be a week after, so all in you Blues.
If they do this start-stop-back-passing-around-the-box-thing I would love to hear a loud and long reaction from the stands to push the team forward.

We need more passion on the pitch and I don't see a reason why the own fans should deny their support. A dead ground is so frustrating.
Singing seems to be a huge problem. Why not start clapping. It seems the players got the impression the fans don't care and vice versa. Something has to be changed about that. I hope the announced foil display by 1894 will have an effect.

Palace took 3 points home from Chelsea, Liverpool, Norwich, Stoke and Watford. Just to remind you lads...
It will be up to our performance though if we win or not. I don't expect many problems in our further stabilizing defence.

Whoever will start, I want to see more pace, pressure and creativity going forward. Next game will be a week after, so all in you Blues.
If they do this start-stop-back-passing-around-the-box-thing I would love to hear a loud and long reaction from the stands to push the team forward.

We need more passion on the pitch and I don't see a reason why the own fans should deny their support. A dead ground is so frustrating.
Singing seems to be a huge problem. Why not start clapping. It seems the players got the impression the fans don't care and vice versa. Something has to be changed about that. I hope the announced foil display by 1894 will have an effect.

Also playing a side that hasn't scored in their past four games and taken 2 points from Bournemouth, Chelsea , Swansea and Aston Villa all sides below them on the table.

You never know with City but that type of form would be meat and drink for a City side that was up for it from the outset and able to put away the chances the side created.

Could be a similar game to Wednesday. With Palace sitting back and hoping to get something on the counter. They aren't in great form and are missing Bolasie. No wins in 4 for them but they'll still try and break with pace.

If we can play like we did for the second half on Wednesday for 90 mins we should be fine. We need to be more clinical. An early goal for us would be very useful. I'd be happy to see a similar set up to Wednesday though with Silva in for either Navas or KdB and hopefully Fernandinho back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.