Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the recent run of results I think the optimists on here are way too giddy. But then that's me: a pessimist to some, a twat to others.

442 for this one.
Hart
Zaba Otamendi Demi Kolarov
Debruyne Delph Fernandinho Sterling
Aguero Kelechi

Navas on if we're not 3-0 up after an hour and Yaya for the last 15 mins if we are.
Fernando instead of Dinho if he's not fit.
Give Silva another week to get fully fit.

I would love to see this, but Yaya is untouchable by the looks so Delph or Nacho will make way.

Having read your post I had a look at PhysioRoom. Nasri isn't listed as injured and there are glaring errors in other clubs listings so fingers crossed that's the case with Aquero. No reports anywhere else but we'll know all in the Manuel's press conference lunchtime tomorrow.
It looks like an error as under their player records the last recorded injury is a knee injury for the 12th Sep 2015.

My team would be

---------------Hart
Zabaleta-Sagna-Otamendi-Kolarov
De Bruyne-Delph-Silva-Fernandinho
----------Aguero--Sterling

I expect Demichelis will play again.

I'm hoping it will be a Toure free zone seeing as he played on Weds.

Must win

As someone mentioned before the site has gone into meltdown , their are old injuries listed for numerous players who are currently available and many players not listed that are unavailable.

The site needs an overhaul to get it up to speed although in our case only Nasri is missing from the list.

Hopefully Ferny , Bony and Mangala are fully recovered although I suspect it will be touch and go for Ferny and Mangala will not be available for Palace or Everton.

We now need to make our mark on this league , excuses including injuries are well and truly over with as we know Kompany will play little or no part in the remaining matches and his replacements have had plenty of time to find their feet in the league now.

We need to a run of wins as 5-3-5 from our last 13 games over one third of the campaign is just unacceptable and the owners would concur.

I reckon

hart
Zabaleta
otamendi
demichelis
Kolarov
Delph
Yaya
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero

Iheanacho to get 3-4 mins off the bench

I'd go like this:

Hart

Zaba
Sagna
Otamendi
Kolarov

Navas
Toure
Delph
Sterling

Aguero
Kelechi

I'd like to see dinho play instead of Yaya.
And bring in Silva after 65'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.