Gundo
Debruyne
Foden
Bernardo
Aguero

Cancelo can also play right midfield.

Feel exhausted after that Brighton game, going to be a stressful few months,

Cancelo left back and Walker right back to deal with Eze & Zaha senor pep

Is kun back cause I think we do need a goal scorer? (Lowest goals scored out of the top few teams I heard on the commentary tonight and keep missing chnaces and it will come back to bite us in one of these games)

Ederson

Walker. Stones. Dias. Cancello

Ferna

Gundogan KDB

Torres Kun Foden

Tough on Bernardo as he has been playing well but I think we need to freshen it up again.

We need strength up front for this one, so it's bye-bye Mahrez he is too lightweight. If Torres hasn't suffered from covid then I'd pick him ahead of Jesus who was pants tonight with his 'cameo'. Possibly another false 9 set up and I'd definitely take a 1-0 right now.

Ederson
Walker* Stones Dias Cancelo
Fernandinho*
De Bruyne Gundogan
*Ferran Aguero* Foden​

we need to end this goals drought asap

So all four games on Sunday are on Sky ... usually whenever they have two or three games on Sunday, they setup the studio/set at the ground of the last game and start the Sunday by talking about that and then move on to the first one and take them game by game and end up at the last game ... kind of makes sense too ...

D03DBDE5-8044-4451-A945-8779B31FD743.jpeg

Any guesses though why this won’t be the case this Sunday and they’d all be wanking elsewhere and that’s where they’d be starting talking from and about and that’s where they’d end ... would absolutely love it if that game is a bore 0-0 and all of them while scratching their heads which of the two to declare title favourites would still declare them two as the best two teams in the land and declare city’s troubles have comeback citing Brighton game and only a narrow 1-0 win that we could manage ... and then later City go and smash Palace 4-0 and they’re all left with eggs on their face.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo
Fernandinho
De bruyne
Gundogan
Foden
Sterling
Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.