Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 16th Dec, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20231215_135213_Chrome.jpg

“Jack is such a smart player and he can get it immediately. He was a typical no.10 at Aston Villa but also adapted and played as a winger.

“When he arrived, I remember at Watford he played at false nine and felt comfortable so he can play in other positions.

“Jack has to demand of himself to score, make assists, win games.

“We know the quality he has to keep the ball and give an extra pass. Hopefully he can take the rhythm as quick as possible because absolutely we need him.”

As we go back to basics with a return to our lightning fast one/two-touch football, I highlighted how Jack & Kovacic kept breaking our passing rhythm by holding onto the ball & taking the extra unnecessary touch.

I think this is what Pep's alluding to here. I noticed it again against Red Star, especially with Jack holding the ball too long, taking extra touches & delaying passes. Hopefully he & the club are working to quicken up his play.

https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/pep-guardiola-crystal-palace-preview-1-63838232

To be honest I'd rather Haaland sits out the world club thing and gets some rest. Don't think we need him and don't really care about the tournament.

I had a dream last night that I was at the game and Bernie scored the winner with a cracking shot from just inside the area and a couple of feet from the goal line.
Right of the goal. At the old north stand end.
Make it so Bernard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.