Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 27th Aug 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read that Zaha is in the last 12 months of his contract

Wrong thread I know but worth a punt?
Next summer he'll be 30, and fast approaching 31. I know that isn't the career ending age that it once was, but I think for a player that relies on pace and space he's probably missed his opportunity to be at a club with ambitions to be in the latter stages of the CL every year.

Can anyone help with a stream that will work on my phone please?
DAZN in Spain shows all Prem matches. If you can't find a bar showing our match it may be worth downloading it and subscribe for month. Works really well on the phone

Sorry wrong post. Was replying to @Theo555 theo

Pep seemed a bit twitchy in interview. Prob down to stupid Bernie questions

I really admire Pep having to face those media gormless twats week in week out. He does though handel them very well and treats them like the tossers they are.
Really annoys me that our press dept doesn’t clamp down on these lowlifes charading as journalists. deliberately asking spiky questions to get a reaction.They show no respect to the greatest manager that‘s ever graced the premier league and our press team gives him very little protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.