Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

That is all in the past and everyone's pissed off that we have bottled a win after our already shit run of form in the past several weeks. What do you want people to be buzzing about?
Thousands have spent a small fortune this weekend with Christmas next week and that's what the players have delivered.

Some home truths need to be said in the dressing room, it's getting tiring with the same old comments from the same faces.
Not arsed to be honest. Won the fucking lot, lads are fucking tired. Season off, we go again. Fuck it! Give me a chance to catch up with paying last season off. We’ve lived it lads, drink it in…

Just a fewsthoughts ...................

Pep comes up with a new plan. 2-0 up with 20 - 25 minutes to go. Subs off one or two attackers replacing them with midfielders/defenders. We know our midfielders are capable of scoring goals. The idea of the change is the opposition start to come out of their defensive patterns and we finally find space to hurt them.

About time we converted a lot more of our chances.

And when we are in stoppage time, don't try the smart playing out of defence, hoof it up the field and put the opposition on the back foot.

I usually watch the after-match analysis on the OS but this morning I was so disgusted at another stupid defensive moment costing us points that I simply switched the computer off and went back to bed.

While we were having lunch my wife suggested that the players should be compelled to read comments on here. Apart from the rants by the entitled few they will see the hurt felt by the true-blues.

I mean over the season. We are still in the mix, going for an unprecedented 4th PL title in a row. There is a reason it is unprecedented; because it's so fucking difficult.

There are 2 teams on the pitch, and it's a test of skill, stamina, conditioning, tactics and performance. We should be better in all departments, but that isn't an entitlement. We have to give credit to Palace.

For most of the game, we got it spot on, and it was only for some good saves and crap finishing that we weren't 5 goals to the good. We got it wrong 3 or 4 times and it cost us 2 goals.

That's football.

I agree with all that, has sod all to do with your post i was replying to mind.

BTW crap finishing and conceding from few chances isn't bad luck it's bad football. It's beyond a blip but we can recover. We need to neither give up nor stick our head in the sand.

Would that

So it’s ok to boo the treble winners off when we drew at home to *Fulham? I’ve supported City for 50 years and have never booed City . Maybe Swear a bit, shake head , go and a get pissed. But never booed and would be back next week. Thought about booing when we lost at Mansfield Town , then remembered we once won European cup winners cup.
*Crystal Palace
You can do what your personality dictates, and do it with pride.
I don't boo either, but I understand the mentality of folks that do.
But I can't understand the mentality of people who are vociferously against it.
It is a purchased right to boo. And I will never go after somebody for doing it.
You pay your money, you takes your choice.

Not arsed to be honest. Won the fucking lot, lads are fucking tired. Season off, we go again. Fuck it! Give me a chance to catch up with paying last season off. We’ve lived it lads, drink it in…
Crack on then mate. What a pointless reply.

Well if they are tired then the highest paid manager in the world might want to try making some subs and try something different.

I just wanted any win after 6 fucking years of coming over and so much success
Maybe my trips should be at the business end of the season but then I might be accused of bandwagon jumping
2-0 up to that shit ...come on City FFS!!

Not over, everyone going to drop points but if we do lose then we lost it in the summer window.

I’d have been happy to sub Ederson off for the pen, has he ever stopped one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.