Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

He was the only one who showed aggression ans ambition He could have been like Dias Ake and Walker got great passing stats along the line 30 yards from goal to you no to you well to you then at infinity
I said that after the game… “A big problem is our central defenders probably have more touches than our forwards”. This causes us to lose impetus and gives the opposing players a breather and chance to reset. So frustrating lately. Dias is a defender, he is not a playmaker.

I said that after the game… “A big problem is our central defenders probably have more touches than our forwards”. This causes us to lose impetus and gives the opposing players a breather and chance to reset. So frustrating lately. Dias is a defender, he is not a playmaker.
He played a great ball to Gvaridol tbf... and the pass to Phil which led to Jack's goal.

I covered in match day thread couldn’t believe that Pep didn’t see it, the reason they got these stats is because they passed it between each other Poor Bernie isolated out on the wing and Phil kept asking for the ball but they were scared to lay it forward so they passed it sideways it meant the game palyer 30 yards from their goal line and left all the space behind Pep want a football genius today IMG_2400.jpeg

“A big problem is our central defenders probably have more touches than our forwards”
But isn't that the very foundation of pepball, controlling the game and playing out from the back. All roads lead from the main CB. It only becomes a problem when it gets sloppy at the back, thats when questions start being asked.

He played a great ball to Gvaridol tbf... and the pass to Phil which led to Jack's goal.
He did, but I lost count the number of times he ‘failed’ to make a pass forward and stopped in his tracks and passed it square to Ake and vice versa in a foolish attempt to run the clock down in the last 15 mins plus added time.

But isn't that the very foundation of pepball, controlling the game and playing out from the back. All roads lead from the main CB. It only becomes a problem when it gets sloppy at the back, thats when questions start being asked.
As it did today. I said earlier, “sometimes the easiest option is the best”. We didn’t really control the game in the closing stages did we? Ruben has been below par for weeks. Hopefully they have a clear the air and all get back to what they do best, starting Tuesday.

As it did today. I said earlier, “sometimes the easiest option is the best”. We didn’t really control the game in the closing stages did we? Ruben has been below par for weeks. Hopefully they have a clear the air and all get back to what they do best, starting Tuesday.
We could over analyse, simple fact,Ruben takes care of Schlupp like he should have done we see the game out and I'm a big Dias fan,he's in poor form at the moment.

In the build up to the pen, Bernardo's arm was clearly pulled, but because he doesn't fall over squealing we get nothing and the pen's given. As for the pen, Phil didn't see Mateta, and the ball was going out for a goal kick. MOTD referred to it in the briefest possible way and didn't say out loud 'Bernardo fouled'. Wonder why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.