Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

What as dreadful as the 80s and 90s.
obviously nowhere near the 80's and 90's. We didn't have the pick of the best players in the world at our disposal in 80's and 90's and 40, 60, 80 and 100 million pound players running round the pitch.

fucking idiots. Walkers needs to be stripped of captaincy, 0 balls from him ever.
Just watched it on City plus , fucking gobsmacked. Was that really a penalty ? We now can't beat a Palace side at our ground with half their team missing. Poor Ali nearly had a fucking hart attack.

Can't believe how Kyle stopped running for their 1st goal, pathetic. Is he becoming lazy ?
Alverez is playing like shit. We could've done with Kovacic instead of him.

It's all been said of course in this thread. We got fucking raped today. :((

Last edited:
Just watched it on City plus , fucking gobsmacked. Was that really a penalty ? We now can't beat a Palace side at our ground with half their team missing. Poor Ali nearly had a fucking hart attack.

Can't believe how Kyle stopped running for their 1st goal, pathetic. Is he becoming lazy ?
Alverez is playing like shit. We could've done with Kovacic instead of him.

It's all been said of course in this thread. We got fucking raped today. :((
Thank fuck for the posters on here, without them I never would have realised that most of our players aren't good enough, Pep is clueless along with Txiko or whatever he's called, this is the worst City team ever, and our academy is producing international youngsters that aren't good enough for England and City.
It's a disgrace that the success of the last 10 years isn't going to continue forever and the youtubers will be the ones to suffer with their lack of likes and subscribers.
And to round it all off we've now flew out to Saudi to win a 5th trophy that nobody wants to win.
I see no option other than selling the club.

Last edited:
Thank fuck for the posters on here, without them I never would have realised that most of our players aren't good enough, Pep is clueless along with Txiko or whatever he's called, this is the worst City team ever and our fans are shit.
Don't remember saying any of that pal.

I am fucking fuming at our defence though.

Said it a million times and I’m saying it again.

Letting Gundogan go is up there with the most idiotic acts of self sabotage transfer policy in the history of the club.

And there’s been some fucking mental examples over the years.
How many fuckin times does it have to be said????
Gundogan's missus did NOT like living in Manchester.
SHE wanted to move to Spain
HE wanted to make his wife happy.
THEY decided to move to Spain.
Why the fuck do people go on about 'letting Gundogan go'??
He fucking wanted to go!!!

Just read a comment on the MuEN report of the game in which the poster claims the incoming players are not as good as those that left. To my mind that is a little harsh as Nunes for one hardly gets on the pitch. And we all know that it takes time to get "the Pep way" but the only way for them to achieve that is 'long minutes' in games not just cameos.
We did though lose some very, very good players.

Right now, Pep looks like he has no clue how to stop this total mental collapse among his players.
He could start by not making the same mistakes every week himself. Walker up high is a disaster. Alvarez is on empty. Why play stones midweek when today we could have lined up with akanji dias stones ake. Our proven best 4. Also helps sort out the midfield.

stones and the box midfield was a revelation last season. We havent played it once since, i know stones has been out but hes also been in for a few games this season.

He could start by not making the same mistakes every week himself. Walker up high is a disaster. Alvarez is on empty. Why play stones midweek when today we could have lined up with akanji dias stones ake. Our proven best 4. Also helps sort out the midfield.

stones and the box midfield was a revelation last season. We havent played it once since, i know stones has been out but hes also been in for a few games this season.
Pep should be asked why Stones was playing in a meaningless game instead of today. That is a real head scratcher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.