Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

I think those who are saying the manager is complacent have not been watching the last few years - if you had been in the changing room after the Villa performance you would have seen - I believe from an insider he tore into some of them.

Problem is with Gundo, Kev and even going back to Ferna & Merlin we had senior guys in the middle who knew when to close a game down but also knew how to finish teams off. It's no coincidence without that we have Walker and Ruben largely responsible for playing out and setting the tempo. Today if we had either Kev or Gundo in the team when they got the first goal both would have dropped deeper to get the ball and control the play. Rodri cannot do that on his own all game. Rico is a bit green and despite having a great 65 mins disappeared after they made subs and got back into the match. The only thing I couldn't fathom was why we did not make a change at 75 mins when it was clear they were coming into it. Says a lot about Kova and Phillips (what Pep really thinks about them) Stones getting ready to come on at 91 mins is a bit odd to me but I don't earn the big bucks.

Overall this match like several others (apart from Villa) should have been put to bed and we are now rueing a silly error that cost another 2 points. With either Kev or a Gundo type we would have won 3 of the 4 draws no doubt about it.

Still- I'm raging but trying not to over react which some appear to be doing on this thread.

Fuckin pissed two points away big time, pep needs to sort this shit out major, but why the fuck var don’t see the foul on Bernardo leading up to the pen is blatant cheating, suited the dipper cunts last weekend, rant over merry Christmas blues :)
Agreed, if they had scored direct (not via a pen) would they have gone back to the foul (actually two fouls I think), as they did on behalf of the dippers?
That ain't right but, that said, we managed to make an almighty fuck up of this game all by ourselves!

All on Pep that, get fucking Stones on earlier, the defence is a shambles these days as well. When Palace setup like that fuck the inverted wingers off and get round the back of the defence. No chance winning the league and stop thinking KDB is going to be our saviour you’ll be lucky to see him until February and even then he won’t play every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.