Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

I prefer not to speak (much) on Foden, ill get called a 'rag' but there was an opportunity for him to hold the ball up in the 93rd min and he just runs aimlessly into a defender and gives the ball back to palace and that sums him up for me, weak on the ball, hides between the lines and easily dispossessed.

How can you be coasting a game at 2 nil up and end up drawing 2-2 to a team that hardly left their own half?
4th time within weeks, it's a mental weakness.

They are afraid to fuck it up again - and then they fuck it up again. Basic psychology.

Ah, and Pep clearly is a major part of that. He didn't react in any way. Not good enough that.

Shite library support as well.

I prefer not to speak (much) on Foden, ill get called a 'rag' but there was an opportunity for him to hold the ball up in the 93rd min and he just runs aimlessly into a defender and gives the ball back to palace and that sums him up for me, weak on the ball, hides between the lines and easily dispossessed.
Not by me you won’t. Praise where praise is due etc.

Stones has been in and out of the team which hasn't helped, and Dias has been out of sorts, but they are far from shite.

Teams have worked us out a little, and Pep is taking time to sort it out. He'll get there.
Yeah I hope so but not sure this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.