_____Nasri_____Yaya_____Jovetic

______________Aguero

If he isn't:

_______________Hart
Zabaleta__Demichelis_Kompany__Kolarov

_______Garcia___Fernandinho

_____Nasri_____Jovetic_____Milner

______________Aguero

And bring Dzeko or Negredo on for Aguero when required.

Can't see pellegrini doing this though as I think Dzeko will start, which is fair enough as he's looked quite good lately

Len Rum said:
Quagmire blue said:
aguero93:20 said:
Fucking noisy, but the rags beat them 2-0 there a while back. Southampton also beat them, Norwich got a point since Pulis took over, they've won the rest.
Didn't Newcastle batter them at their ground?
The Geordies got a last minute winner at St James recently. Don't know the result at Palace.

0-3, to be fair the horse punchers had Cabaye.

Looks as if we're gonna be without Silva.

And?

We're Manchester City! We have enough quality in our side anyway to beat Palace, albeit it will be much more of a mountain task, but WE CAN DO IT!!

Simple..

.................Hart..............
Zabba..VK..MDM..Kolarov
......Garcia..Fernandinho...]
Nasri.......Ya Ya......Jovetic
...............Sergio..................

Zabba & Kolarov providing the width, Us controlling the midfield, and Jovetic, Nasri and Aguero providing the quick movement to break them down.

Palace, have won 5 on the spin, statistically they are highly unlikely to win 6. The pressure is off and we quite simply have much better players.

If we don't win, we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Tactically, we need to controle the midfield, Nasri, GArcia, Ferna and YA YA would allow this..

jimharri said:
Almost definitely no Merlin, possibly no Yaya. Aguero? The rest of them need to step up big time now. No fucking about, hit Palace early.

MP said there is "no problem" with Kun after the WBA game

city91 said:
Think it all depends on the earlier result. If Chelsea win i'd back us to destroy Palace in the first half and win the game comfortably. But if Liverpool win I can see us putting in a laboured performance.

pulis will send out the kids against the dippers just to spite "the money"

schfc6 said:
Palace, have won 5 on the spin, statistically they are highly unlikely to win 6.

I really want to discuss this point but I don't know where to start. I can't decide whether it is a good point or whether it is utter horse shit.

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
city91 said:
Think it all depends on the earlier result. If Chelsea win i'd back us to destroy Palace in the first half and win the game comfortably. But if Liverpool win I can see us putting in a laboured performance.

pulis will send out the kids against the dippers just to spite "the money"

Can't see that myself. Not when the United job is available ;)

With Palace safe they might think what else is there to play for. I fully expect City to win this game be a really close game no doubting it. Pulis has been brilliant with them and he should be in the running for manager of the year a amazing job he has done. I would go with City taking there chances and a 2-0 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.