Crystal Palace V Manchester City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, better than I thought (just), but Chelsea - as predicted are giving us precious little help.
Chelsea Team v Liverpool: Schwarzer; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Kalas, Cole; Lampard (c), Mikel, Matic; Salah, Ba, Schurrle

BlueAnorak said:
Well, better than I thought (just), but Chelsea - as predicted are giving us precious little help.
Chelsea Team v Liverpool: Schwarzer; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Kalas, Cole; Lampard (c), Mikel, Matic; Salah, Ba, Schurrle

Still won't take anything from anfield

Champions2012! said:
BlueAnorak said:

Still won't take anything from anfield

Ur a bundle..

I think today shows the strongest squad in the prem and it's got to be Chelsea's. Looking at that team today considering the amount of injuries, suspensions and players rested is quite remarkable really. Mourinhos team with a world class striker next year will be very tough to challenge.

Cmon City and Chelsea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.