Crystal Palace vs Manchester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN are saying that barring any injuries in the midweek games Guardiola could have a fully fit squad to choose from for the first time. They claim Sagna, Delph and even Toure could come into consideration.

Perhaps they should say "injury free" rather than "fully fit". The South American contingent will be anything but fully fit.

God I absolutely hate the international break.

Feels like a month since we've played.

Bravo
Sagna Stones Kolarov Clichy
Fernandinho
De Bruyne Silva
Sterling Aguero Nolito

Lets go back to what was working and put Gundogan on after 60.
There is no such thing. Individual players form isn't a permanent thing. The same 11 players may be great for 5 weeks, then in week 6 3 to 4 may be showing a slump in form 1 or 2 showing an uptick. While it's the same 11 players, you are not getting the same squad or performance.

That said, I like your squad. :)

There is no such thing. Individual players form isn't a permanent thing. The same 11 players may be great for 5 weeks, then in week 6 3 to 4 may be showing a slump in form 1 or 2 showing an uptick. While it's the same 11 players, you are not getting the same squad or performance.

That said, I like your squad. :)
The fuck are you on about week 63?

ESPN are saying that barring any injuries in the midweek games Guardiola could have a fully fit squad to choose from for the first time. They claim Sagna, Delph and even Toure could come into consideration.
Well, it's about time Delph came back. Good news. I've kinda missed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.