CSKA Moscow v City - Post match discussion

Should've had at least 6 goals in my opinion...... Really really need to start putting chances away.

Would feel much more comfortable with a recognised defender in defence instead of Garcia

Great save from joe to save the 3 points

2 home wins and we're through .... Got to happen this year hasn't it !!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Joe hart you fucking legend...Fuck off Tyler..hope you are gutted you wanker!

Second half performance was pathetic....

Dzeko...Seriously can go and fuck off our of our club. He is everything I hate about modern footballers.Zero passion,zero fire in his belly.

And this post of yours is all I hate about modern fans.

Mr. Aguia said:
bigdavecox90 said:
BlueMom said:
Why are you all crediting Joe Hart? According to Martin Tyler, City had a let off at the end....

Hart made a quality save from Honda right at the death.

Hart had nothing to do with the let off. Defenders were shocking. Hart with the save of the season on Honda from 8 yards out.

Sorry, was just answering as to why Hart was being credited.

Re: CSKA v Man City Post Match Thread

We created so many chances yet we were clinging on for dear life in the last 10 minutes. Job done I guess but such a struggle. Good going forward but shambles at the back. Hart a big hero with that save at the end.

LoveCity said:
Stelling: "They needed a little help from the referee."

Pathetic, Sky. Absolutely pathetic.

How anyone can say SKY do not have an agenda against our club after that is beyond me. Disgrace from start to finish. Listen to the difference later on.

Why's the defence getting criticism? Thought they did well

With a pitch like that, and at 1-2 the last 10 mins was going to be harem skarem.

Great win.

Re: CSKA v Man City Post Match Thread

Didn't think we were that bad! Thought our attacking play was good, we scored 2 goals and maybe negredo could've had one. Once again it's the defence that's the weakness.. Basically Garcia

Haters gonna hate,
Would've taken a draw before the game so pleased.
Should've been 5 but hey ho save that for the home leg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.