CSKA Moscow v City - Post match discussion

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
What has become of Clichy!!?? nEARly cost us the game at the end getting sucked into the middle. Its an awful state of affairs when Kolarov is our best left back
Kolorov was no where to be find the steaming turd

TGR said:
Souness is standing firm in our corner on SKY tonight - again!
Good on him!

He's the only one that talks about the football and not what's being fed into their earphones!

Hamann Pineapple said:
LoveCity said:
Stelling: "They needed a little help from the referee."

Pathetic, Sky. Absolutely pathetic.

How anyone can say SKY do not have an agenda against our club after that is beyond me. Disgrace from start to finish. Listen to the difference later on.

Fuck em. It will make it all the sweeter in the coming years when we are lifting trophys left right and centre

LoveCity said:
Stelling: "They needed a little help from the referee."

Pathetic, Sky. Absolutely pathetic.
Least souness said it was a goal but do wars ours which was ruled out.
This team won the double last year yet they make it sound like we were playing San marino

Great win. A bit shaky towards the end but an away win in Europe is great under any circumstances.

Obviously Garcia didn't have a good game.

I seriously don't understand how there is anyone left to support Dzeko. Comes on for ten minutes, mis controls the ball twice and then misses from a metre out. It would be forgivable if he looked like he gave a shit.

But they're the only two real negatives.

Proelia said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
What has become of Clichy!!?? nEARly cost us the game at the end getting sucked into the middle. Its an awful state of affairs when Kolarov is our best left back
Kolorov was no where to be find the steaming turd

The usual going missing and hitting pop shots from 40 yards.

Well done City, good result considering the circumstances.

But can someone at Sky please please tell Niall Quinn that Clichy is not pronounced cliche, and Silva is simply Siva, not Da Silva. He's been saying this for the past couple of years, yet I can't believe that no one has corrected him!

EaglesFan said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Joe hart you fucking legend...Fuck off Tyler..hope you are gutted you wanker!

Second half performance was pathetic....

Dzeko...Seriously can go and fuck off our of our club. He is everything I hate about modern footballers.Zero passion,zero fire in his belly.

And this post of yours is all I hate about modern fans.

Thing is-I'm not a modern fan..Dzeko is gash-Just face facts.Sell asap!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.