CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSKA Moscow v City (Wednesday 23 October)

CSKA currently losing 2-0 away to Zenit at half-time. Not playing well and their recent form has been very poor.

We really should win this one, more worried about the state of the pitch than the opponents.

SlimShadyRus said:
Hey, guys! Does anybody know what airport does the team land in? I'd like to go there and get some photos and autographes)

I'd guess Sheremetyevo with it being close to Khimki.

SlimShadyRus said:
feedthegoat27 said:
I salute each and every Blue venturing over to Moscow. I'm sure you'll have a great trip, lets hope the team are as committed as you lot out there!

To get you in the mood, there is a good documentary on the iplayer about the Pussy Riot movement. Worth a watch.
OOOOh..... stupid pussies that screwed up querries in google for the word "pussy". Moreover, they blasphemed in a church... Before that, they had done many things like that, including that one, when they f@)ked right in the museum in front of many people. Kids were there too, I guess... They didn't let people live, distrubing them. So, If you don't think they have deserved a harsh judgement, you have ABSOLUTELY wrong outlook on life. I'm an atheist and I heard about the situation with the Christianity in the West countries, and it's awful. One can't simply say "Christ" (at least in the Muslim areas) or mustn't show he's a Christian. I hope there's no infringements of other religion ot atheists. It seems to me that the situation similar to that is with the liberalism in Europe and USA, I'm talking about g(*)ys and stupid excessive freedom, like in USA. I'm quiet not sure if the same can go to GB, but those like Pussy Riots mustn't get any compassion or understanding. Or our world is going to enrage even more.

In my opinion, they should put hem at a loony bin, as they're really ill and, on the assumption of what have they done, they are mentally insane. On the other side, when the threat of going to a jail came up, they had started acting like as the most adequate and logically correct, even like a pro lawyers. So, maybe the jail is the right place for them.

And, to not to write a 100% offtopic post, I'd like to ask again about the airport our football team is landing at (and what time it does), and give you some advice - Take some cash in roubles with you, or get it here

Shouldn't have opened my mouth ;)

SrilankanBlue said:
Akinfeev is injured currently, hope it stays that way when we play them
In his yesterday's interview Slutskiy said he's sure that Igor will play against City <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sports.ru/football/153713829.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sports.ru/football/153713829.html</a>

Got visa yesterday - just in time! So was planning my trip last night - going to get bus 851 from rechnoy vokzal as someone suggested earlier.
Will get there early and have food / drink at restaurant in Khimki I've picked. Discovered that Google street view works for Moscow so I've checked out out areas around metro stations, hotel, restaurants/boozers, bus stops, walking routes and even entry to ground. Feel a lot more confident about getting around now.

City Raider said:
Doesn't sound too promising....

@jamesappell: A warning to those City fans ahead of CSKA tie - you may be relieved that the game will be in Moscow, but the pitch is going to be shocking.

Can't possibly be worse than the muddied, decrepit cow paddock we played on in Hong Kong in the pre-season.

The lads will be fine .

bluespana said:
citizen said:
bluespana said:
That's correct. They have a thing called registratsia but it doesn't kick in now until after the first 7 days.

Out of interest how would they ever know ive cancelled my original hotel for a new one now my visa has been issued?
Each hotel would have to report every registratsia/registered person..also one for every resident in a flat. They could check but I was never asked for the form back at the airport. I've had many because it used to be three month visas, a few years back.

Edit: Register visa within 7 days and when you check in to hotel it is hotel responsibility to register you in 24 hours.

The letter that came with my visa said you only need to register if you're staying over 7 days

Edit: I searched info for visa registration. It seems like they changed the rule in 2007 to register visa in 3 days then changed again in 2011 to register visa within 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.