CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time we gave up lads, even the blooming Russian Media has an Agenda! thats their pre match show today

[bigimg]http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2483989.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/htb-2483989.jpg[/bigimg]

SrilankanBlue said:
Time we gave up lads, even the blooming Russian Media has an Agenda!

[bigimg]http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2483989.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/htb-2483989.jpg[/bigimg]

listening to the commentary on CSKA's feed this afternoon for the under 19's game and the scum names was mentioned a lot.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:19 pm --<br /><br />
BlueSiam said:
Bloody hell! We're a bit thin in the middle. I guess Yaya will play more forward so Fernandihnio needs a big game.

Why is that suddenly a bit thin in the middle? It's the same formation we have had for all matches with 2 so called wide players.

Moscow is rag central, my dad's lived there 10 years and he's watched derbies (even recent ones) in moscow sports bars and there's been 3 blues and hundreds of russian rags.

In their defence City haven't really featured in European football till recently and especially not against Russian sides.

It's the team I expected but with Garcia instead of lescott. This manager doesn't fuck about with defensive selections.

Surprised at least 1 of Jovetic and Dzeko isn't starting. Interesting to see who starts against Chelsea now. I don't feel confident playing with so many attackers away from home in general but especially in the champs league. Is there another top team that plays with 2 up and 2 behind? Would feel a lot more confident if we had another body in midfield or at the very least Milner playing out wide. Saying that, we should be too strong for CSKA. Go at them and hit them hard first 20 minutes and we could have it sewn up by halftime.

Negredo's gonna look like the Hulk after 30 minutes with all that paint all over him<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:35 pm --<br /><br />Why the fuck is United's badge behind Schmeichel. Their coverage starts at 7.30pm

Would have loved to have Milner on the bench on such a pitch, even starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.