CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@City_Watch now
CSKA without three key players: Seydou Doumbia (available but not 100% fit), Rasmus Elm and Alan Dzagoev. Akinfeev just back from injury.

Thanks for that LC, the pitch is the only worry i reckon

Hope we can put the game to bed soon and take off Negredo, Kun and Silva

Jumanji said:
Well I hope this doesn't mean Pellers will feel inclined to play Dzeko against Chelsea.

Yaya and Dinho play every game so no reason Aguero(who never plays a full 90) and Negredo to play both games. It's still early in the season. We just had the international break where many of our players didn't play at all so MP should be able to play his best 11 for both.

Bloody hell! We're a bit thin in the middle. I guess Yaya will play more forward so Fernandihnio needs a big game.

Just going slightly off topic,did anybody else notice some cska moscow fans in the city store today?
Surely they don't think they're away today,i'd hate to be the one who had to break the news to them...

LoveCity said:
Good news: Doumbia doesn't start for CSKA. He is a really pacy striker but not yet fully fit.

Akinfeev, Nababkin, Berezutsky, Ignashevich, Schennikov, Wernbloom, Milanov, Tosic, Honda, Zuber, Musa
Out of those I know Akinfeev, Berezutsky, Tosic and Honda

Marvin said:
LoveCity said:
Good news: Doumbia doesn't start for CSKA. He is a really pacy striker but not yet fully fit.

Akinfeev, Nababkin, Berezutsky, Ignashevich, Schennikov, Wernbloom, Milanov, Tosic, Honda, Zuber, Musa
Out of those I know Akinfeev, Berezutsky, Tosic and Honda

Ignashevich is experienced at international level for Russia, Schennikov was a prospect a few years ago but seems to have stalled, Wernbloom is a DM and Musa is the danger man from what I've seen of him, lively player.

More than confident of a win now ive seen the teams, CSKA without their best three players.

And as for the pitch, it looks better than anything ive ever played on so shouldnt have much trouble with it.

Would love the win but a draw would be far from the end of the world with two home games remaining. Always good to put down a marker for the team's confidence though. Hopefully the players haven't been putting too much stock in this shit pitch talk and feel they already have their excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.