CSKA Post Match Thread

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
get klopp in

Klopp whose Dortmund have 7pts in 8 games and are 1pt above relegation?

I like Klopp but he is not the answer, even if there is a question which I don't think there is yet. Klopp's style isn't the way we play throughout the club either, it's more likely to be Pep or Koeman... or Vieira.

Stand by the manager who delivered us a DOUBLE mere months ago.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We fucked ourselves, pathetic to blame officiating.

A bit like the sun coming up each day, referees make shit decisions.

If only our talent matched our arrogance and naivety.

Time to face facts, this set of players don't have the urgency required to play at this level.

And just like the bollocks performance against Blackburn in the FA Cup, which ensured another game we could have done without, we're now looking at an extended campaign in the Europa League.

Pellegrini has shown far too much loyalty to certain players, who have repaid him and the club by mugging him off.

The elephant in the room remains the liability which is Toure.

He's offering nowt and much more of this and we will have to pay him off to join another club.

Scapegoating yaya is so predictable......the manager is at fault for the basic poor tactical decision of playing a midfield 2 again that is too easy to play around...his tactics are hanging out the players to dry...its happenign time and time again and was there before we scored today and is present in every single game.....happened vs spurs numerous times but we got a way with it especaily in the first half...There are huge gaps infront of our back 4....yes its because yaya cannt defend BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT!!!!!!! so why keep asking him to do that....let him do what he is best a....ply him in a 5 man midfield in europe and we would be fine.

Im in no way saying MP should be sacked but HE IS TO BLAME for showing a complete lack of tactical flexibility

hart

zabba - kompany ----mangala ----clichy

----fernnado-------- fernadihnio

jovetic----------yaya--------silva-----

--------------Aguero---------------------------

milners lack of quality really shows in europe (He may of scored toinght and worked hard but he was very poor) as it does when he plays for England

Kolorov is a defensive liability (regardless of whether it was a penalty or not he is a huge weak link) - clichy is the far better defender and kolorov ball watches and gets caught constantly with the ball in behind him...not just tonight but in all the big games he plays in.

the set up above is much more solid while still attacking enough to get you goals...jovetic is adaptable enough and intelligent enough to play deeper and wider (he can also defend while having the the ability to play intelligent passes and support aguero ................. navas is less effective against sides who park the bus

having the 2 covering midfields free up yaya and also stops us relying on silva to defend and track back as much while fernandihnio has the engine to play box to box while knowing fernando is covering him as well.

i think if people are blaming the ref and the penalty decision for the reason we ended up drawing should really learn how to watch football matches. We f*cked it up, City f*cked it up, it was fairly straight forward panic and sloppiness, some very similar mistakes to the Tottenham game actually with poor passes in our own third.

anyway, not pouring too much scorn on the team, just should have seen it out

Going to be very difficult now barring a set of unlikely results the Europa league beckons I'm afraid. We desperately need some pace in the middle of the pitch and on the flanks to because at this level we are very predictable and our slow tempo and ticki tacka style is very outdated and to easy to play against. Wouldn't say it's all Pellegrinis fault though as Begeristan is trying to encourage the same football philosophy as at Barca but the game has moved on now and that style of play won't get us anywhere in the Champs league

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Four seasons in this competition and we haven't learn the first salutary lesson from the first campaign.

Totally agree. Roma at home was like Napoli a few seasons ago.

Unprofessional 2nd half performance , i wont look for scapregoats like some , all eleven players were culpable and the management , no excuses. The agendarists will be at full throttle regarding the penalty but it should not of mattered , we moan about the media negativity , but we deserve everything that is coming for that performance ,nothing short of disgraceful , batten down the hatches.

bluemonkey71 said:
Not sure why Pellegrini is getting all the grief. The players looked knackered in the second half. Dino looked awful when he came on and we just kept hacking the ball out with no composure whatsoever. We should have sewn that game up.
Kolarov and Yaya had a shocker for me and the ref was a joke.
the ref made one poor decision..one...we got a soft pen on saturday.
pellegrini is getting the grief cos he simply refuses to change tactics.stubborn beyond belief.
we will not progress in europe..i truly believe we have regressed this season i n europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.