CSKA Post Match Thread

TheThirdDeano said:
It's actually frightening how far we are off the likes of Bayern, Real, Barca or even teams like Atletico Madrid.

European Success will come, but it won't be for a long, long time.
Thsts why its not frightening. The first 3 have been doing it for decades. It doesn't just happen overnight, you have to work at it and earn it. Our players need to get thst into their heads.

Not calling for the manager's head at all but the team and tactics were puzzling.

4-5-1 at home against spurs on Saturday. 4-4-2 away to cska and Kolarov for Clichy, in what you would think was a harder game. It looked like a caution to the wind approach but we didn't play like that, we were controlled, attacking and defending at the right time. What the fuck happened?

We have to face it. We are a second rate team in Europe. We don't deserve to be in pot 1 anytime soon. PSG is ahead of us at the moment. We just have this mental block in Europe that cause us to underperform. I don't know why

its tough from the start when we are hampered by UEFA with the co-effiency bollocks that ranks us like we finished 4th in the league and not as Champions. But if we play shite against good teams in Europe then we aint going anywhere.

Its a competition where you has be tactically superb, top of your game, have quality throughout and a bit of luck ... frankly i don't think we have any one of those things at the moment.

Premier League is the priority and always should be. Won't get anywhere, let alone win the thing when we have to carry some players at times. If UEFA wants to fuxk us over again next season, if i was the owner, i'd withdraw and tell UEFA to go fuxk themselves at the same time.

I actually look more forward to playing in the Europa League against the likes of Feyenoord and Fiorentina than playing in this corrupt Chumps league shit.

Had way better football experiences in matches against the likes of Poznan than some of the "top" clubs in Real madrid.

blueinsa said:
There is a wolf at our door. The real enemy and turning on our players and manager is exactly what they want.

We need to collectively tell UEFA we have had enough of their bullshit!

Win the Prem again this season, that is what we need to do. Fuck this bollox competition.

chicagoblues said:
BlueindianNewcity said:
jimharri said:
Bayern 2 up tonight.
3 - 0
Is this the same Roma team we played a few weeks back ?
Even better side then we played says a lot about our team.
were not good enough a european side this is our 4th season init look at psg took it like a duck to water in 2 seasons they will win it before us

Think its fair to say that Bayern will have to give us the three points for us to have a remote chance to progress but in any case we are well off the required level to be competitive in Europe.

The way Bayern are set up they are more dangerous away from home.

Seriously they could maul is away from home as they are doing in Rome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.