CSKA Post Match Thread

How come all the other English Clubs don't get bad referees every game. Is it just a vendetta against City by UEFA. That's not not why we repeatedly underachieve in Europe. Our big players Toure Silva Aguero don't perform when it's needed in the CL . Pisses me off to see honest players like Dzeko and Milner get slagged when our superstars yet again don't have a big game in them in European competitions. New players like Fernando and Mangala still finding their feet but slung in straight away in Big games

As for Pellegrini is he any better in Europe than Mancini. I'll give him another year but will the City hierarchy? I think he might regret his Tinkerman Ranieri impressions. Mourinho knows his best back 4.

Nice to see Roma 3-0 down anyone fancy 3-3

dobobobo said:
Pigeonho said:
dobobobo said:
Stuff that aint on topic.
You need to open your eyes. It is on topic. I created a thread in astonishment at posters calling for pellegrini's head. Thst thread was in the process of being merged, unknown to us at the time, and ended up looking like Man City X had created it, with my original post deleted, so no one knew what the fuck was going on. Then I saw my OP here, hence the 'ahhhh Thats what happened to my thread'. So you see, it is on topic.

I'm aware of all that. Mod(s) did a good job of mopping it up, why did you bring it up again?

I won't be responding no more.
Right, so it's ok for some posters to bring up topics but not me?

Pellers is showing lack of expertise in these kind of tournaments.
In these matches , if you are winning 2-0, you should immediately...

3AZJ5GA.jpg

go all out for the league, hope Chelsea slip, and get an easy draw next year and start over with transfer ban lifted.

Bayern ripping that team of world beaters Roma apart. 3 nil and less than half an hour gone!

Lost shape over and over all night, Aguero and Hart are only players who can be excused, Vinny had a lacklustre display, Mangala looked hopeless at times, Zab and Kolarov average.. Yaya, Fernando and Milner not great... Think everyone nigh on agrees that in Europe you go 2 up you shut up shop..

Calm down!

Too many 'fans' on here have turned into slapped arse rags and need to grow up. Sack the manager, change the team? We are still at the beginnings of what will be an amazing journey. We will lose, we will have setbacks and it will take time to get up with the Madrids and Munichs of this world but we will.
I never thought I'd live to see us ever win a single pot so to draw in Europe still doesn't break my heart. I also believe we are on the way to being a top class club. So stop acting like spoiled brats and chill the fuck out.

dobobobo said:
Pigeonho said:
dobobobo said:
Stuff that aint on topic.
You need to open your eyes. It is on topic. I created a thread in astonishment at posters calling for pellegrini's head. Thst thread was in the process of being merged, unknown to us at the time, and ended up looking like Man City X had created it, with my original post deleted, so no one knew what the fuck was going on. Then I saw my OP here, hence the 'ahhhh Thats what happened to my thread'. So you see, it is on topic.

I'm aware of all that. Mod(s) did a good job of mopping it up, why did you bring it up again?

I won't be responding no more.
Right, so it's ok for some posters to bring up topics but not me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.