CSKA Post Match Thread

KippaxCitizen said:
cookster said:
We're starting to act like the Rags:

- Manchester City struggled with the conditions, admit Pellegrini and Hart
- City complain to Uefa about presence of home fans

Making excuses for our inadequacy.
Blaming other things for our own deficiencies is a sign of weakness.

Complaining about fans being in the stadium is petty.

As for the conditions, half of our team have played regularly in those type of conditions. Piss poor excuse.

cookster said:
Pigeonho said:
cookster said:

Not answering?

Not feeding.
Ha. Pathetic. You have no answer because I'm right. We are better off in the league, so there is no need for anyone to say we won't win fuck all.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
blueinsa said:
In the same way some are demanding nothing but perfection from the players and managers, isn't it only fair we demand the same from officials?

Was it Edins fault he didn't get a penalty first half?

Was it his fault the player also didn't get a red card?

Was it AK's fault the lad fell over his own shadow in the box?

By playing shit, do we deserve to be shit on by corrupt officials?

I partly blame Kolorov for the penalty. He was the wrong side of the player and didn't get the ball. He is a clumsy fucker who can't defend and should have done better. The player made the mosT of it and the ref bought it but Kolorov didn't help the situation.
I wholly blame Yaya for the penalty who tried a fucking ridiculous flick in a dangerous position that set up the move into the box.

blueinsa said:
In the same way some are demanding nothing but perfection from the players and managers, isn't it only fair we demand the same from officials?

All of these are correct, but they're also excuses for our totally inept second half performance from the team.

Only an "average" second half, and we'd have probably won 4-1, without any of the above affecting the result I'm afraid, and I'm one of the more positive ones. Its not good to try and hide the real issue, the second half ineptitude from City.

cookster said:

P*ss off with your negativity! We bossed the first half, should have been three up had the ref awarded a blatant penalty and then in the second half our performance dropped but we were still seeing out the game, until a diving tw@t and the ref contrived to award a penalty for precisely nothing.

I doubt anyone would have been coming on here mouthing off had we secured the three points that our performance deserved.

Why shouldn't pellegrini moan about the fact that it was meant to be behind closed doors and yet from what I could hear there was a pretty vociferous home support in the ground. This is about principles. Why should good old manchester city accept this sh*t? It was meant to be behind closed doors and it wasn't.

Rather than getting on the back of your own players why not get on the back of the corrupt officials?

blueinsa said:

Was it our fault that the linesman didn't flag as our second goal was offside?

Was it Pellegrini's fault that despite watching the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half and it being clear to fucking everyone that we were being overrun in midfield he didn't go with 5 in midfield?

Manc in London said:
KippaxCitizen said:
cookster said:

Blaming other things for our own deficiencies is a sign of weakness.

Complaining about fans being in the stadium is petty.

He was sticking up for the lads who went out there you plum

blue b4 the moon said:
However, if we'd put in some effort at the start if the second half for 10-15 mins we'd have scored again and then could have rested.

Yaya looked like he had his 'I'll show you what a mess I can cause as you would sell me' head on. Not that he was poor on his own.

Don´t know what was said in halftime, when most players had performed good in the first half, suddenly all players was playing awful in the second. The only one who didn´t change was Yaya who played like s**t in both halves (seems to not care anymore).
The team looked like lacking energy. I would not blame the tactics, as with a little more sharpness we would have a 4-0 score in the beginning of the second half.

A younger relative (11 years) claimed, City must have been given drugs in the water at halftime by the russian mob.

Hopefully the talk att halftime wasn´t something like this:

http://youtu.be/EHpsPUOV3Fs

Bayern gave us a lifeline by trashing Roma 7-1 AWAY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.