CSKA Post Match Thread

KippaxCitizen said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
blueinsa said:
In the same way some are demanding nothing but perfection from the players and managers, isn't it only fair we demand the same from officials?

Was it Edins fault he didn't get a penalty first half?

Was it his fault the player also didn't get a red card?

Was it AK's fault the lad fell over his own shadow in the box?

By playing shit, do we deserve to be shit on by corrupt officials?

I partly blame Kolorov for the penalty. He was the wrong side of the player and didn't get the ball. He is a clumsy fucker who can't defend and should have done better. The player made the mosT of it and the ref bought it but Kolorov didn't help the situation.
I wholly blame Yaya for the penalty who tried a fucking ridiculous flick in a dangerous position that set up the move into the box.

Oh dear you really are one of these people that gets their opinion off the pundits. Let's go back half an hour finds mistake and then blame it in the player we have a vendetta against. The penalty was the fault of the referee. No one would have mentioned yaya's 'flick' had the ref not made that abomination of a decision.

Good on our captain for doing what quite a few on here feel unable too tonight......stick up for the club and fans!

KippaxCitizen said:
Blue Mooner said:
cleavers said:
All of these are correct, but they're also excuses for our totally inept second half performance from the team.

Only an "average" second half, and we'd have probably won 4-1, without any of the above affecting the result I'm afraid, and I'm one of the more positive ones. Its not good to try and hide the real issue, the second half ineptitude from City.

We should have won 4-1, 5-1!!? FFS when did we become such an arrogant bunch of t*ssers? Bayern only won here 1-0 and the previous game CSKA won 6-0.

The result standing at 2-1 would have been a good one until the ref intervened and basically gave them a goal. Why you are not fuming at that instead of the players and manager is beyond me.

Plus the Edin penalty would have made it 3-0 and the second half would have been a non event. Yes we weren't perfect in the second half but to suggest it was anything but the referee that changed this game is way, way wide of the mark.
Which crystal ball told you we would have scored the penalty?

Regardless of whether we'd have scored, I think we'd have comfortably seen them off with 10 men, as if he gives the pen, he has to give the red card.

We were poor second half, but non decisions like that influence games. To not give ours and then to give theirs is a joke.
As for our "offside" goal, that was so marginal i wouldn't have complained if it went against us. The two penalty incidents (and red card) were diabolical decisions.

KippaxCitizen said:
Blue Mooner said:
cleavers said:
All of these are correct, but they're also excuses for our totally inept second half performance from the team.

Only an "average" second half, and we'd have probably won 4-1, without any of the above affecting the result I'm afraid, and I'm one of the more positive ones. Its not good to try and hide the real issue, the second half ineptitude from City.

We should have won 4-1, 5-1!!? FFS when did we become such an arrogant bunch of t*ssers? Bayern only won here 1-0 and the previous game CSKA won 6-0.

The result standing at 2-1 would have been a good one until the ref intervened and basically gave them a goal. Why you are not fuming at that instead of the players and manager is beyond me.

Plus the Edin penalty would have made it 3-0 and the second half would have been a non event. Yes we weren't perfect in the second half but to suggest it was anything but the referee that changed this game is way, way wide of the mark.

The average penalties scored in 2014-15 by way of example was nearly 85%, we scored 6 out of 7 last season. The stats would tell you it was very likely that we would have gone 3 up. Happy with the clarification?

KippaxCitizen said:
Blue Mooner said:
cleavers said:

Probably the same one you used when talking about Chelsea earlier

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
blueinsa said:
Good on our captain for doing what quite a few on here feel unable too tonight......stick up for the club and fans!
What has he said?

Thread just started on it mate.

blueinsa said:

Exactly right. It's disgraceful the number of our supporters that turn on their own and in defence of the status quo. #stockholmsyndrome

I'm baffled as to why people think 4-5-1 is defensive. Look at all the top teams in the world most of them play 4-5-1 there is a reason for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.