CSKA Post Match Thread

blueinsa said:
In the same way some are demanding nothing but perfection from the players and managers, isn't it only fair we demand the same from officials?

Was it Edins fault he didn't get a penalty first half

Was it his fault the player also didn't get a red card?

Was it AK's fault the lad fell over his own shadow in the box?

By playing shit, do we deserve to be shit on by corrupt officials?

Referees should be criticised when poor and this guy had a shocker. It seems people would rather blame the manager or players.

Have the extra officials behind the goal ever given a decision? Instead of more useless officials why not fewer decent ones.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Manc in London said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Blaming other things for our own deficiencies is a sign of weakness.

Complaining about fans being in the stadium is petty.

He was sticking up for the lads who went out there you plum

I only went off what the poster said as I didn't hear what was said. What a nob I am for not looking for a primary source of information

Pigeonho said:
KippaxCitizen said:
blueinsa said:
In the same way some are demanding nothing but perfection from the players and managers, isn't it only fair we demand the same from officials?

Was it Edins fault he didn't get a penalty first half?

Again, blaming other things for our own deficiencies is a sign of weakness.

Plus wasn't Zaba offside for our second? And besides had we played to a sufficient standard, we wouldn't have to worry about any other factors.
He is a wum.

From you that is fucking golden.

You can barely post anymore without someone calling you out, such is your noteriaty!

cleavers said:
blueinsa said:

All of these are correct, but they're also excuses for our totally inept second half performance from the team.

Only an "average" second half, and we'd have probably won 4-1, without any of the above affecting the result I'm afraid, and I'm one of the more positive ones. Its not good to try and hide the real issue, the second half ineptitude from City.

We should have won 4-1, 5-1!!? FFS when did we become such an arrogant bunch of t*ssers? Bayern only won here 1-0 and the previous game CSKA won 6-0.

The result standing at 2-1 would have been a good one until the ref intervened and basically gave them a goal. Why you are not fuming at that instead of the players and manager is beyond me.

Plus the Edin penalty would have made it 3-0 and the second half would have been a non event. Yes we weren't perfect in the second half but to suggest it was anything but the referee that changed this game is way, way wide of the mark.

I didn't mind the lack of energy. It was the lack of quality that really fucks me off.

Too many of our players were just rank average or worse today. Again.

blueinsa said:
Pigeonho said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Again, blaming other things for our own deficiencies is a sign of weakness.

Plus wasn't Zaba offside for our second? And besides had we played to a sufficient standard, we wouldn't have to worry about any other factors.
He is a wum.

From you that is fucking golden.

You can barely post anymore without someone calling you out, such is your noteriaty!
Like you hid behind before, ;-)

Blue Mooner said:
cookster said:
We're starting to act like the Rags:

- Manchester City struggled with the conditions, admit Pellegrini and Hart
- City complain to Uefa about presence of home fans

Making excuses for our inadequacy.

P*ss off with your negativity! We bossed the first half, should have been three up had the ref awarded a blatant penalty and then in the second half our performance dropped but we were still seeing out the game, until a diving tw@t and the ref contrived to award a penalty for precisely nothing.

I doubt anyone would have been coming on here mouthing off had we secured the three points that our performance deserved.

Why shouldn't pellegrini moan about the fact that it was meant to be behind closed doors and yet from what I could hear there was a pretty vociferous home support in the ground. This is about principles. Why should good old manchester city accept this sh*t? It was meant to be behind closed doors and it wasn't.

Rather than getting on the back of your own players why not get on the back of the corrupt officials?

The officials were that corrupt they missed us scoring our 2nd goal from an offside position. Good rant though.

Blue Mooner said:
cleavers said:
blueinsa said:

All of these are correct, but they're also excuses for our totally inept second half performance from the team.

Only an "average" second half, and we'd have probably won 4-1, without any of the above affecting the result I'm afraid, and I'm one of the more positive ones. Its not good to try and hide the real issue, the second half ineptitude from City.

We should have won 4-1, 5-1!!? FFS when did we become such an arrogant bunch of t*ssers? Bayern only won here 1-0 and the previous game CSKA won 6-0.

The result standing at 2-1 would have been a good one until the ref intervened and basically gave them a goal. Why you are not fuming at that instead of the players and manager is beyond me.

Plus the Edin penalty would have made it 3-0 and the second half would have been a non event. Yes we weren't perfect in the second half but to suggest it was anything but the referee that changed this game is way, way wide of the mark.

It's not mate. We lost that game all by ourselves. The ref just helped out a bit,

Blue Mooner said:
cleavers said:
blueinsa said:

Which crystal ball told you we would have scored the penalty?

blueinsa said:

I don't demand perfection from Pellers or the players. Shit happens and all that. But whining about the officials will not win us the CL. Our Bayern whining? No because they just stuffed Roma 7 fucking 1. And what the fuck was Kompany boo hooing about? Jesus Christ. Let's try manning up and start learning how to win matches in the CL.

This is our 4th season and we have been bang average at best. Over 4 seasons. Not 4 games. 4 fucking seasons. The only way to progress is acknowledge we have problems competing in the CL. Crying that the refs hate us and the brutes wouldn't let our fans in is frankly pathetic.

As you may have guessed I saw Vincent's interview while typing this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.