CSKA Post Match Thread

Mister Appointment said:
Chippy_boy said:
blueinsa said:
I keep hearing this, "we should never have been in this position" shit.

What position is that? Winning a game away in the CL 2-1 despite playing shit?

Honestly will some of you listen to yourselves!

We were fucking robbed yet again.

I don't think anyone is disputing the fact that we had a couple of key decisions go against us. But beyond agreeing about that, what's the point of banging on about it. Nothing will change just because we have a paddy over it. We can do nothing to stop poor refereeing, it's been this way for decades and it will never change.

We have to concentrate on things we can influence, not the things we cannot. Understanding why we threw a game and trying to fix it so we don't throw it again is a lot more sensible than just moaning about the ref or whatever current injustice takes your fancy. Let alone acusing the ref of being corrupt, which is just embarrassing.

Not surprised you're so wrapped up in the blame game you can't see what an enormous contradiction that post is.

You're so right, I can't. What's the contradiction then?

Chippy_boy said:
Mister Appointment said:
Chippy_boy said:
I don't think anyone is disputing the fact that we had a couple of key decisions go against us. But beyond agreeing about that, what's the point of banging on about it. Nothing will change just because we have a paddy over it. We can do nothing to stop poor refereeing, it's been this way for decades and it will never change.

We have to concentrate on things we can influence, not the things we cannot. Understanding why we threw a game and trying to fix it so we don't throw it again is a lot more sensible than just moaning about the ref or whatever current injustice takes your fancy. Let alone acusing the ref of being corrupt, which is just embarrassing.

Not surprised you're so wrapped up in the blame game you can't see what an enormous contradiction that post is.

I see you can't read either.

chris85mcfc said:
Mister Appointment said:
Chippy_boy said:

If you want to understand why we lost you need to look at the referee's decision making. If you can't see that then you're blind.

Was the referee at fault for the first goal? Or the inept performance in the second half?

We deserved nothing out of that game on the second half performance alone, stop looking to pass the blame to someone else

Ah, another piece of cliched shit, "we deserved nothing from the game on the second half performance"

You are allowed to win games playing poorly you know and let's be honest here, CSKA were hardly stinging Joes fingers all night were they?

blueinsa said:
chris85mcfc said:
Mister Appointment said:

If you want to understand why we lost you need to look at the referee's decision making. If you can't see that then you're blind.

Was the referee at fault for the first goal? Or the inept performance in the second half?

We deserved nothing out of that game on the second half performance alone, stop looking to pass the blame to someone else

Ah, another piece of cliched shit, "we deserved nothing from the game on the second half performance"

You are allowed to win games playing poorly you know and let's be honest here, CSKA were hardly stinging Joes fingers all night were they?

Makes me laugh that people say we deserved nothing from the match and that we cannot mention the officiating. Anyone would think it is in their interests to do down City rather than support them. If last night had happened to the rags, to Arsenal, to Chelsea, to Liverpool, their supporters would be up in arms about the officiating and there would be fuck all blame attached to the manager, players, etc. We've got a group who sort of see themselves as de facto media types who need to find fault even where there isn't any. The blame game. Basically we blame our own whilst others create siege mentalities which spill over into the match day support.

Mister Appointment said:
Chippy_boy said:
Mister Appointment said:

I see you can't read either.

Ok, so I can't read. What's the contradiction, Einstein. I'll help you not struggle to find my post you so eloquently debated with me:

What exactly is the huge blunder in the 2 paragraphs above?

Armaan said:
Last year we were just the best of a shite bunch of English teams, this year were probably gonna end up second. We're so over rated by everyone, just attack us and you'll probably get a goal. Such a pedestrian team and that really fucks us when teams start to dominate we just fall to pieces and can't get out of our own half.

Oh aye, love to see the proof of this.......

Last year, nobody, and I mean nobody rated us despite us scoring 150 odd goals ..... it was scousers this and chavs that all the way to the final game. This year its a Chav fest and the rest might as well not bother (listen to the Times podcast from last week if you want proof), especially us as we are so 'unreliable'!!

Also, it's unbelievable how these highly paid managers haven't sussed us and just 'attack us'! Spurs tried it and got thumped. Liverpool tried it and got thumped. Maureen knew better and managed to get a result, as did Stoke.

And as for being pedestrian.... don't make me laugh. We had a bad day (45 minutes)....and we would have got away with it if the ref hadn't been such a bent bastard.

Bayern gave us a huge lifeline last night. Roma's confidence will be shattered after that result - whose wouldn't be? We now need to be professional and take advantage, and I for one think we will.

YaYa's Left Peg said:
Armaan said:
Last year we were just the best of a shite bunch of English teams, this year were probably gonna end up second. We're so over rated by everyone, just attack us and you'll probably get a goal. Such a pedestrian team and that really fucks us when teams start to dominate we just fall to pieces and can't get out of our own half.

Last year, nobody, and I mean nobody rated us despite us scoring 150 odd goals ..... it was scousers this and chavs that all the way to the final game. This year its a Chav fest and the rest might as well not bother (listen to the Times podcast from last week if you want proof), especially us as we are so 'unreliable'!!

Also, it's unbelievable how these highly paid managers haven't sussed us and just 'attack us'! Spurs tried it and got thumped. Liverpool tried it and got thumped. Maureen knew better and managed to get a result, as did Stoke.

And as for being pedestrian.... don't make me laugh. We had a bad day (45 minutes)....and we would have got away with it if the ref hadn't been such a bent bastard.

Bayern gave us a huge lifeline last night. Roma's confidence will be shattered after that result - whose wouldn't be? We now need to be professional and take advantage, and I for one think we will.

They switch on sky sports news, tune into talksport and pick up the Daily Mirror and whatever crap they are spewing out, some on here take it in and regurgitate it as gospel.

YaYa's Left Peg said:
Armaan said:

Excellent post in a sea of sewage.

For the people who are suggesting that we were robbed by a penalty decision, are they also taking into account how we were given an offside goal?

You can't have it both ways. You can't whinge about how officiating cost us when also not acknowledging that it greatly helped us. As Mister Appointment so eloquently pointed out, that shit is what the rags and the rest of the wankers do.

blueinsa said:
chris85mcfc said:
Mister Appointment said:

OK mate you keep walking around with your dummy in about how poor old City are hard done to by all the officials, and ill park the blame at the manager for not making the right substitutions at key parts of the game, and also at the playing staff for giving the ball away time after time and not going into the second half with the right attitude.

The penalty was not a penalty, im not saying it was, but the fact is we were utter dross in the second half and that first goal was coming for about 20 minutes but what did we do about it? We carried on playing the same way, giving the ball away, getting caught up the pitch and letting panic set in.

That CSKA lad was right with what he said before the game, we are a soft touch at the back, we always give teams a chance, and he was proved right last night.

On another day Spurs could have had 3 or 4 on Saturday, but you will probably just see that we won the game 4-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.