CSKA Post Match Thread

Painful. We're all but out. Yes the ref was crap but at 2-0 up we should've won. But hey ho it ain't over yet. City either do it the hard way or not at all. So there is still a chance.

This is not manager's fault. Same shit happening with both Mancini and Pellegrini, it's obvious that this group of players have some giant blockade when it comes to performances in Europe.

Petition to finally scrape Yaya, tired of his attitude and inadequate play this season, he's clearly not the right place and i'm losing faith in him.

A predictable line up and performance. There is only one person to blame and that is the manager and his reluctance to change his tactical approach

the 4 in midfield leaves us exposed constantly to teams that play on the break and with speed )or that press as with better teams).

Pellegrini is totally to blame and he needs to look at himself. Why wont he change? Stubborness/refusal to accept that he is wrong.

We should have gone with one striker and 5 in the midfield yet he refuses to do so and we suffered again

There si no point in blaming individual players or even the collective players/team......they are being hung out to dry by the managers very poor tactical approach in europe

I went to put this game on but see it was on ss5 so was asked to upgrade. I dont have internet in my home so the other option was to ring sky. I didnt call them as i couldnt be arsed, so missed thr game. Thats how much i care about this boring bent comp and this is comin from someone that travelled loads to attend uefa cup games ,for which i really enjoyed.

As usual we had a bent/shit ref.

However, if we'd put in some effort at the start if the second half for 10-15 mins we'd have scored again and then could have rested.

Yaya looked like he had his 'I'll show you what a mess I can cause as you would sell me' head on. Not that he was poor on his own.

Don't know about BOGOF think we need to give a free shirt away to shift the home match tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.