CSKA Post Match Thread

This is why we will never win the champions league,regardless dodgy ref decisions go and beat teams full stop not going a couple of goals up thinking the job is done.keep going racking up the goals go for the throat when they are on the ropes shocking and complacent...

why them cunts had fans singing i dont know but we are not allowed fans in, just a joke and why push yaya forward when we are winning when we need to just have players that will close down everything and see the game out. its like playing with 10 mens with yaya pushed forward. how does he not see this in the CL

If Roma lose today or even draw all we need to do is beat them in Rome. Which we already would have had to do.

We fucked ourselves, pathetic to blame officiating.

A bit like the sun coming up each day, referees make shit decisions.

If only our talent matched our arrogance and naivety.

Time to face facts, this set of players don't have the urgency required to play at this level.

And just like the bollocks performance against Blackburn in the FA Cup, which ensured another game we could have done without, we're now looking at an extended campaign in the Europa League.

Pellegrini has shown far too much loyalty to certain players, who have repaid him and the club by mugging him off.

The elephant in the room remains the liability which is Toure.

He's offering nowt and much more of this and we will have to pay him off to join another club.

blueinsa said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 3m3 minutes ago

Manchester City’s been gravely damaged by the officiating in the UCL, it’s blatant and offensively, shows a suspicious bias.

He is spot fucking on.

Yes we were crap but don't turn on the players and manager. Had the c**t in black done his job we would have won.

We can't do anything about corrupt officials.

We are unique in English football in so much as joke decisions continually get given against us in Europe, whereas Liverpool, Chelsea and the rest get them in their favour.

That said, I'm not buying the 'blame the ref' argument, because that was one of the worst 45 minutes of the Sheikh Mansour era and we deserved exactly what we got. We have one way of playing and no-one with the pace or trickery to go past a man with the ball, and once they brought on a forward with precisely those qualities, we simply fell apart. This squad has never had the attributes to succeed in Europe and we have demonstrated that time and time again. Some of the crossfield passing in the 2nd half was the most brainless I've ever seen against a counterattacking team. Zabaleta, Milner, Ya Ya, Kolarov, Fernando, even Silva, it was a toss-up as to who stank the most. Wretched.

mad zab said:
bitsmith said:
This is not manager's fault. Same shit happening with both Mancini and Pellegrini, it's obvious that this group of players have some giant blockade when it comes to performances in Europe.

Of course it is

He was the one who took our best player off (Silva) and left a passenger on (Toure)

Just another manager who is afraid of making big decisions

Best player Silva. You watch the same match as me? Continuously gave the ball away

The only answer I can think of for that second half performance is that the temperature must have dropped and it was a bit too cold for our precious fairies

CSKA were incredibly negative in the first half and we had it easy, bit of pressure on us in the second and we go to pieces. We aren't good enough without the ball in the champions league and haven't been since we got in.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Anybody want to challenge my belief from a few weeks ago that Pellegrini has taken us as far as he can?
I think he needs to develop a bit more pragmatism at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.