CSKA Post Match Thread

Davs 19 said:
Graceyboy said:
Don't bother blaming pellergrini for that. It was a 100% players at fault tonight. Disgrace of the tallest order. I hate redknapp but he is absolutely right with what he has said.

Yep, did Mancini up like a kipper and now it looks like Pellers is in the line of fire.

Shameful.
+1

Slightly depressed after that, we played ok and then totally lost the plot. Not helped by one of the most obvious displays of cheating by a ref - free kick leading up to their 1st - never a free kick. 2 tackles by their right back on Jimmy that were yellow and not even free kicks, ferns 1st yellow a dive and the second fair enough. Not sending off their player and instead booking someone else! 1st pen on Kun, bit of a dive but there was contact and then the 2nd one was a defo penalty.
Granted we can't blame him for the poor show in the second half but my god no wonder we don't seem confident in Europe as we know we are playing in a bent game. Feck it and Europe finish bottom now and concentrate on the league

We have been off all season. Why we let them put a cap on our spending I will never know. We should have told them to go feck themselves

Does anybody have a gif of that last challenge on Aguero? There was no replay of it and I don't know if there was any contact but looked interesting. I'm sorry but I'm a bit drunk and tired so I may not bother to read back all the pages.

Yaya's red was a clear one, he lost is head just as Nasri. Not sure about Fernandinho though, my stream was shit and the only thing I'm sure about is that we were already quite clearly in possession. But if his offence was that bad then well...

How long do we have to keep trying to compete in champs league before we realise maybe half the team aren't good enough and it isn't all down to the manager?

Do we have to get Guardiola, Klopp, Ancelloti in and still get wooped because some of our players dont give a fuck?

were to heavily reliant on 3 players for sometime now
silva
aguero
toure
and its not a coincidence that whenever one goes missing we end up dropping points

Deeply horrible in every respect

Yaya, Fernandinho, Silva, Kolarov, out for Munich. We'll obviously spank them and qualify with 8 points.

Everyone from the Manager to the players should be ashamed of themselves tonight

Whilst I am not convinced by Pellegrini has a tactical manager. The players were shocking tonight!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.