CSKA Post Match Thread

BigJoe#1 said:
Only caught the second half intermittently...

1. Fernandiho second booking looked harsh.... but seen em given, especially against us

2. Yaya was wrong to react, especially when on a yellow, that said it was a foul on Yaya and we should have had the free kick

3. Moscow lad should've been booked, second yellow and a red, bad refereeing

4. Nasri should have been off on a straight a red

5. Sergio should have had a penalty but was booked for diving, the defender never got within a foot of the ball.

6. Sergio brought down blatantly definite penalty... Nothing given.

This competition is corrupt beyond belief. All City fans should do as I am doing, I am never ever going to another CL game.

WE SHOULD BOYCOTT 100% THE REMAINING CL GAME. AN ATTENDANCE OF UNDER 10K PLEASE FELLOW BLUES!!

You forgot to mention the fact that we were shit and got exactly what we deserved.

The exact sum of Fuck All.

Cmon, guys. U have a good team but players are always wheeping. So do fans... Be men! Yes, tonight Vernblum should have had red card, but u could have three. Ur game today was more dirty. I think if u have Negredo it would be much more difficult for us. U have same problems in defence as we have - defenders are experienced but slow. And what do u need Nasri for? Game was even, but result is a just one. Last year CSKA was bloodless, this time its becoming stronger with every month. We have a very strong group thats why we and u dont have much points, not because Pellegrini is bad coach. I like him. At least like what he made with Malaga. Wish both of our teams to beat Roma ))

We have been fucking rubbish for weeks and this was just an extension of that. 3 losses in 5, a shit draw from 2-0 up and holding on for grim death against an absolute shite rag team who had 10 men.

Best team won despite the shit ref. I have no issues with the sending offs. Fernandinho is a complete dickhead who gets booked almost every game he plays. He has been fucking crap all season and doesn't look worth £3m let alone £32m. One season wonder.

Fernando, I'm sorry but he just isn't good enough.

Clichy was clearly taken over by an imposter Sunday because his usual crap self was back with a vengeance tonight.

Zabaleta has been gash all season.

Jovetic looks another waste of money.

Other than that it's all good!

Is there still time to pull out of this scheme and get a refund over my extremely over priced Bayern ticket?

kinkladz-ade said:
nowantads said:
Just play u18 in the next match.

We cant can we, got just a 21 man squad to pick from for champs league
Field the most blatantly obvious weakest side we can...

No Hart

No Sergio

No Zabaletta

No Kompany

No Yaya... Not that he's available

No Silva... If he's fit

We don't need this competition, we really don't. Let's focus on the Premiership and field the weakest CL squad we can, we really do need to make a stand!

BigJoe#1 said:
Only caught the second half intermittently...

1. Fernandiho second booking looked harsh.... but seen em given, especially against us

2. Yaya was wrong to react, especially when on a yellow, that said it was a foul on Yaya and we should have had the free kick

3. Moscow lad should've been booked, second yellow and a red, bad refereeing

4. Nasri should have been off on a straight a red

5. Sergio should have had a penalty but was booked for diving, the defender never got within a foot of the ball.

6. Sergio brought down blatantly definite penalty... Nothing given.

This competition is corrupt beyond belief. All City fans should do as I am doing, I am never ever going to another CL game.

WE SHOULD BOYCOTT 100% THE REMAINING CL GAME. AN ATTENDANCE OF UNDER 10K PLEASE FELLOW BLUES!!

harsh tbh, ref didnt lose us the game, we did, sad but true, yes we being fucked over by refs, but if we played to our potential no ref in the land could rob us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.