Cult Farewell to klipperty

I can well imagine if Arsenal win the title the cameras will remain at Islington from the final whistle until after the trophy presentation and lap of honour.

If City win the title, it will be straight over to Anfield to watch the fist pumping and chest beating bullshit. Then an announcement will be made that the trophy presentation is being delayed as a mark of respect to Klopp and to give the nation time to watch the wankathon
Nailed it.

Classy from Pep.

In his post-match press conference, Guardiola was asked about Klopp's comment and became visibly emotional as he paid tribute to the German.

"I will miss him a lot," he said as his voice wavered. "Jurgen has been a really important part of my life. He brought me to another level as a manager. We respect each other incredibly.

"I have the feeling he will be back and thank you so much for his words but he knows that behind me there is a lot that this club provides me with, otherwise alone I can't do it. I'm humble enough to understand that.

"He helps me with his team, he has been a huge competitor in my life. I didn't discover the way I can punish them like I can find for other teams. With him it has been so difficult.

"I'm pretty sure Mikel [Arteta] will continue his legacy to drive us to another level. I wish him all the best and hope his final game was special, he deserved it.

"He made Liverpool recognised with his stamp, and the incredible pride of being a Liverpool fan. It's not just about titles, there are personalities that when they arrive in one place they stay forever and Jurgen and Liverpool will be part of the level of Shankly and Paisley and these incredible legends."

"We are a rock-solid club and don't overspend. People say, 'You didn't spend enough.' What the heck do you want? I just understand this from the Liverpool way."

58 signings for a total outlay of more than £800 million.
Still spending the kevin keegan money from 1977 … obviously

Classy from Pep.

In his post-match press conference, Guardiola was asked about Klopp's comment and became visibly emotional as he paid tribute to the German.

"I will miss him a lot," he said as his voice wavered. "Jurgen has been a really important part of my life. He brought me to another level as a manager. We respect each other incredibly.

"I have the feeling he will be back and thank you so much for his words but he knows that behind me there is a lot that this club provides me with, otherwise alone I can't do it. I'm humble enough to understand that.

"He helps me with his team, he has been a huge competitor in my life. I didn't discover the way I can punish them like I can find for other teams. With him it has been so difficult.

"I'm pretty sure Mikel [Arteta] will continue his legacy to drive us to another level. I wish him all the best and hope his final game was special, he deserved it.

"He made Liverpool recognised with his stamp, and the incredible pride of being a Liverpool fan. It's not just about titles, there are personalities that when they arrive in one place they stay forever and Jurgen and Liverpool will be part of the level of Shankly and Paisley and these incredible legends."
Pep’s a dipper? ;-)

Classy from Pep.

Translation.

"Cheers mate for doing my team talks for me."

:)

It is obvious after reading a few newspaper interviews with him over weekend we'll definitely continue living rent-free in his head for some time. Good riddance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.