Cult Farewell to klipperty

Sports journalist globally await his marvellous job performance feedback wherever he ends up.

Still spending the kevin keegan money from 1977 … obviously
Correct. Always the line I use when shutting down pub Scousers talking money money etc
" in May 1977 when Liverpool smashed the British transfer record to sign Kenny Dalglish to replace Kevin Keegan.."

Always shuts them up. It's their own history,big spending,buying the best and winning titles.

I saw a brief clip on Twitter that appeared to show him walk through a guard of honour and then sprint back round to the start and walk through it again?

Seemed like quite odd behaviour but I didn’t have any sound on so not sure if there was some context to it?
Sums him up. I have never seen a more arrogant football manager.

They actually would have had a better chance at the title this year if he hadn't made the last 4 months all about him.

They worship him, but not as much as he worships himself.

"If you bring one player in for £100m and he gets injured, then it all goes through the chimney," the German said at the time.

"The day that this is football, I'm not in a job anymore, because the game is about playing together."

1000013907.png

Even though it didn't go through, it was this kind of bollocks that made him thoroughly unlikeable.

Last edited:
Pep talking shit for the cameras.

You can tell he fucking hates the **** and would gladly beat him to death with a lump hammer.
Crocodile tears, Pep was in full piss take mode.

I get the feeling he hates that club with a passion and that big daft, tombed stone toothed top hat

Crocodile tears, Pep was in full piss take mode.

I get the feeling he hates that club with a passion and that big daft, tombed stone toothed top hat
Pep thought it was just football with them until they attacked our coach, rubbed it in and then to make matters worse, their police couldn't find the "elusive masterminds" who destroyed the coach (the entire thing was captured on camera but yeah), that was when he understood the true nature of the barbarians he was dealing with...Oh, one more thing, they were the masterminds behind the hateful eight (or was it 13) and they also hacked our database but yeah Pep loves him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.