Cult Farewell to klipperty

So, Klopp is unemployed, and I know a club from just outside Manchester who will be sacking their's very soon.....now that would really break the scousers...abd be funny s fuck
I was pissed when I wrote this yesterday. I now realise that it would be funny for the first hour and then the worst and then a nightmare.

I saw a brief clip on Twitter that appeared to show him walk through a guard of honour and then sprint back round to the start and walk through it again?

Seemed like quite odd behaviour but I didn’t have any sound on so not sure if there was some context to it?

Classy from Pep.

In his post-match press conference, Guardiola was asked about Klopp's comment and became visibly emotional as he paid tribute to the German.

"I will miss him a lot," he said as his voice wavered. "Jurgen has been a really important part of my life. He brought me to another level as a manager. We respect each other incredibly.

"I have the feeling he will be back and thank you so much for his words but he knows that behind me there is a lot that this club provides me with, otherwise alone I can't do it. I'm humble enough to understand that.

"He helps me with his team, he has been a huge competitor in my life. I didn't discover the way I can punish them like I can find for other teams. With him it has been so difficult.

"I'm pretty sure Mikel [Arteta] will continue his legacy to drive us to another level. I wish him all the best and hope his final game was special, he deserved it.

"He made Liverpool recognised with his stamp, and the incredible pride of being a Liverpool fan. It's not just about titles, there are personalities that when they arrive in one place they stay forever and Jurgen and Liverpool will be part of the level of Shankly and Paisley and these incredible legends."

Pep talking shit for the cameras.

You can tell he fucking hates the **** and would gladly beat him to death with a lump hammer.

Apparently, Darwin Carroll didn’t join in the applause for Klippety, when the players formed a guard of honour for Bingo.

Trouble at’ mill?
I think he missed it.

tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.