Cup draw procedure, sorry it's not right

If they wanted to fix the draw we'd have had Crystal Palace/Villa V Brum

THAT would have been tie of the round the west mids police would demand a 9am Sunday morning kick off.

I doubt the draw was fixed to suit Tim Lovejoy and the tabloid hoardes.
That said, it does seem that you can't so much as open a tin of beans nowadays without some asshole celebrity endorsing the tin opener.
The FA Cup draw should be held on the Monday.
Verily it is written. I tell you solemnly. So endeth the rant.

People on here are very bitter. There was no camera trickery involved, and there was nothing fixed about
it. We weren't complaining when we were getting boro away, Scunthorpe away, Stoke Home. Nor were we
complaining when we got Palace away, Scunthrope home, Arsenal home. One tough draw comes out and all
of a sudden it becomes a fix.

Some people need to sort there heads out a realise it was the same chance we'd get Chelsea as it was any other Individual team.

Lets just get on with it and have a good day out at the Bridge. The way Mancini has us playing at themoment, we're only there to make up the numbers, and 95% of the people have admitted to that already!

mcfc_nick said:
right can i just say, i dont think chelsea would have wanted to draw us neither
But won't Chelsea be playing Stoke? The good news from yesterday is that Villa and Spurs both have replays. Their cup progress may help us secure fifth spot.

right i'm going to get slagged for being a defeatist now. i prefer pessimist. realistically the way we are playing i don't think we have much if any chance of beating chelsea. especially away. yeah yeah i know football is a funny game. we could get a draw maybe beat them at home again. but i am being realistic even it upsets people. pretty sure we will get beat there if we play them. therefore the pressure is off in a strange way for the stoke replay. i am in the champs league is much more important than taking down the banner at scum manor. we need to be in the top 4. so forget the cup for me. let spurs and villa keep going in it. let liverpool do well in the europa league. we need to concentrate on finishing 4th at least this season. the trophys hopefully will come in the next few years. waited so long a bit longer won't hurt surely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.