cup final or 9 points

As long as we actually get to the final I wouldn't be too disheartened if we lost but climbed into the top 4. But I could never ever in a billion years take losing to the rags in a semi-final on the chin. If that happens I shall want to go and live far away from any fuck-witted gloating swamp-dwellers - somewhere like Trafford, for example.

cup final..defo cup final, and to beat the scum on the way its what dreams are made of

Trophy first hopefully top 4 also but we need to win something to change our mentality.

Portsmouth will never forget their FA Cup win, and neither would we if we won it either.

A trophy brings a winning mentality, the top players at Arsenal, soon to be followed by those at Liverpool, leave in droves in pursuit of trophies, a Trophy any Trophy, keeps players keen and loyal.

A place in the Champs league and an Fa Cup win, will do most top players.

6 times finishing in the top 4 and Champs League football, on a players CV on Wikipedia means Jack shit to any player.

Maybe ask Barry, Given, Lescott, Bellamy and Adebayor the same question. They will all settle for top4 but that 1st trophy will mean the world to them. But not the pinnacle of achievement a start.
Sorry got to be both.

1 or 2 winners medals, is their minimum requirement this year.

Ask Thierry Henry or Van Nistellroy, or Stephen Gerrard.

I'm old enough to remember when second place was considered first last.
Forth place with a cup should be considered a good season, forth on its own
well thats third last.

I think newcastle and leeds fans would love league cup winners on there cv now rather than finnishing 4th in2002 or when ever it was so its the cup for me

ps is it me or is the champions league the most boring comp going .The league part anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.