CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 tickets wanted if anyone can help me and me little lad - as loñg as there sat together would take 2 adults anything just as long as its in the stadium he'll b happy - cheers blues

joegill said:
For all you hopefuls out there, the posts made concerning people buying Wigan tickets before (26th April) should be regarded as false.
I was just checking to see what was being stated here.
Open sale did not officially start until Sunday 28th so it is not supposed to be possible for anyone who was not a season ticket holder to buy before the 28th.
Their announcements and their website only allows that.
If you know lads who bought before, then it would be interesting to know how they managed to do it.
Is there something we don't know?

Joe

Clearly there is a lot of "it depends who you know" going on here.

In addition to my statement to which you refer, my Uncle (a Liverpool fan) and his son, my cousin, also bought 2 tickets on Friday from "the girl in the office who knows my mate" having merely relied on a purchase history of one single game, against who? Yes, Liverpool!!

It frustrates the hell out of me. I will end up paying £400 for 2 tickets in the stadium (because I want to sit with City fans) but know that I could easily get tickets with the pie eaters at face value.

Wigan have far too many tickets for what is needed. Presumably, they will take a cut on their own ticket sales, ergo, the more they sell, the more money they stand to make.

Incidentally, Wigan have rebuffed all offers for seats in Club Wembley due to some pretty bad exoeriences endured by their fans with Millwall in the semi, so, if given the option, take it, as I can only see there being City in all these areas.

The offer was rebuffed by their Chief Exec, JonathanJackson, a person I played football against recently.

tregyblue61 said:
Deegsy said:
Right people I have TWO FA CUP FINAL TICKETS FOR SALE there are category 3 I believe they are being posted to me this week! I got these tickets through my local football team we were only allowed two, my name came out the hat so I was allowed to buy them. So don't worry these are absolutely genuine. You can have all supporting paperwork that comes with the tickets. I prefer to meet face to face at my house or work and I am located in worcester in the midlands. I can post with payment online but I don't feel this is any good for either person but will do if I have too. My email is deegsy@yahoo.co.uk feel free to contact me!

He's looking for £300 the pair

It looks genuine and if so he could go sell them elsewhere. Why should he give man city fans the chance at a what may be perhaps a reasonable price?
I bet there are a lot of people who would readily pay it.
Despite the site guidance, should the post be kept,
or should it be deleted and deprive man city fans of the chance to do so?

Joe

Abe Frohman said:
joegill said:
For all you hopefuls out there, the posts made concerning people buying Wigan tickets before (26th April) should be regarded as false.
I was just checking to see what was being stated here.
Open sale did not officially start until Sunday 28th so it is not supposed to be possible for anyone who was not a season ticket holder to buy before the 28th.
Their announcements and their website only allows that.
If you know lads who bought before, then it would be interesting to know how they managed to do it.
Is there something we don't know?

Joe

Clearly there is a lot of "it depends who you know" going on here.

In addition to my statement to which you refer, my Uncle (a Liverpool fan) and his son, my cousin, also bought 2 tickets on Friday from "the girl in the office who knows my mate" having merely relied on a purchase history of one single game, against who? Yes, Liverpool!!

It frustrates the hell out of me. I will end up paying £400 for 2 tickets in the stadium (because I want to sit with City fans) but know that I could easily get tickets with the pie eaters at face value.

Wigan have far too many tickets for what is needed. Presumably, they will take a cut on their own ticket sales, ergo, the more they sell, the more money they stand to make.

Incidentally, Wigan have rebuffed all offers for seats in Club Wembley due to some pretty bad exoeriences endured by their fans with Millwall in the semi, so, if given the option, take it, as I can only see there being City in all these areas.

The offer was rebuffed by their Chief Exec, JonathanJackson, a person I played football against recently.

Response much appreciated.
There will be a lot of people watching the situation and I don't think their hopes should be raised too high.
The point concerning the potential extra allocation is worth noting by all.

Joe

joegill said:
tregyblue61 said:
Deegsy said:
Right people I have TWO FA CUP FINAL TICKETS FOR SALE there are category 3 I believe they are being posted to me this week! I got these tickets through my local football team we were only allowed two, my name came out the hat so I was allowed to buy them. So don't worry these are absolutely genuine. You can have all supporting paperwork that comes with the tickets. I prefer to meet face to face at my house or work and I am located in worcester in the midlands. I can post with payment online but I don't feel this is any good for either person but will do if I have too. My email is deegsy@yahoo.co.uk feel free to contact me!

He's looking for £300 the pair

It looks genuine and if so he could go sell them elsewhere. Why should he give man city fans the chance at a what may be perhaps a reasonable price?
I bet there are a lot of people who would readily pay it.
Despite the site guidance, should the post be kept,
or should it be deleted and deprive man city fans of the chance to do so?

Joe

why should we be a vehicle for him to make cash out of blues. there is always other ways to tout without using our forum.
I have banned him from here and e mailed his details to the fa. the tickets will be void. DO NOT BUY.

anyone offer or asking over face value will be gone and their post deleted.

HI.LOOKING FOR A SPARE WEMBLEY TICKET.ANY AREA.FACE VALUE.CAN MEET ANYWHERE.ALTERNATIVELY IF SOMEONE QUALIFIES FOR A TICKET AND ISNT GOING ID BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO USE YOUR NUMBER FOR THE TICKET.PM ME. GENUINE BUYER.IVE BOUGHT OFF NUMEROUS PEOPLE.PROMPT AND QUICK PAYMENT. THANKS

look in the free ads online, i managed to get two in the wigan end for 50 a piece, in about a week club wembley holders will be panicking and drop there prices, even the footie ticket sites have droped from 285 to 185

2 tickets required, (3 if poss!) big hope I know but you can but try, no sob stories just desperate to see more silverware being won!

Still on the look out for 2/3 tickets just dont wanna end up at wembley then have to buy off some tout please pm if any spare at all many thanks CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.