CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nichg said:
SWSB said:
Have 1 ticket available,buyer has to collect tonight in salford or tomorrow outside green man.face value,£65 city end.back on here in about an hour,first to pm.
For details.
I've sent you a message.
so have I :-)

Not sure if there will be but worth a try, anybody who has an £85 ticket and whats to swap for a £45 ticket, i will pay the rest of the money towards the £85 ticket, just my family are in that category and really would like to sit with them. Don't think the stewards will allow me to sit there so this is my only hope

i still have 2 tickets available for the final tomorrow in block 522 on the side. The tickets are category 2 (£85). They are in the wigan end. ring or text 07792 768570. I want rid of them tonight as ill be with my family for the game tomorrow and as such do not want to be dragging them round wembley too early when we should be sightseeing.

Il take one pm number will collect with money.<br /><br />-- Fri May 10, 2013 5:55 pm --<br /><br />Im after a ticket in city end please pm me if anyone has 1 will collect I live in bury

Ticket wanted would prefer city or neutral, coming up from the west country so would need to collect near wembley.

Any £85 or below tickets in the city end going spare please PM me, can meet near wembley tomorrow

if anyone gets let down tomorrow, doesnt make coach etc give us a shout and i'll take it off ya hands, would need to know by about 1pm to leave enough time to get there and meet.

Would seriously love a ticket for city end or neutral. I like in Manc and will gladly pick up tickets tonight and pay cash. will consider anything within reason!

Would have to be tonight cos then Ill be desperately searching for travel before taking the plunge to drive!

Thanks blues. either get me on here or twitter will be instant @chiefx80 thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.