Cup final tickets SOLD OUT

squirtyflower said:
I can't qoute posts as I'm on my phone, but Prestwich Blue is spot on

Are these blues incapable of sorting out tickets for themselves so the join the OSC

No, some OSCs are a cartel organised to enable a small number of SC holders to artificially keep their points high without having the hassle of bothering with actually going to some away games

That is fact, it has happened to two of my mates and has been repeated on here by others that it's happened to

No it's not all OSCs and not all members, but it does happen and it is an unfair practice
It isn't an OSC issue though it is an issue with the loyalty point system - i know numerous people who do exactly the same and aren't in an osc.

It is a complete joke and i also feel the F.A are to blame. I got tickets for the Semi geuinley but not enough points for a final ticket. Two supposed City fans i know who havn`t even bin to a game this season got tickets through a connection in the FA. Hope they are in the fucking Stoke end though!! Yeah im bitter!!

Jonny68 said:
It is a complete joke and i also feel the F.A are to blame. I got tickets for the Semi geuinley but not enough points for a final ticket. Two supposed City fans i know who havn`t even bin to a game this season got tickets through a connection in the FA. Hope they are in the fucking Stoke end though!! Yeah im bitter!!

Unfortunately it's not what you know, it's who you know

Its always been the same for cup finals - its who you know...... and nothing will ever change that.

I know people who have FA Cup final tickets in their hands and have not been to a city game for over 5 years, I know its wrong but everyone wants to be a part of history being made.<br /><br />-- Wed May 04, 2011 9:35 pm --<br /><br />Its always been the same for cup finals - its who you know...... and nothing will ever change that.

I know people who have FA Cup final tickets in their hands and have not been to a city game for over 5 years, I know its wrong but everyone wants to be a part of history being made.

robinho ho ho said:
Its always been the same for cup finals - its who you know...... and nothing will ever change that.

I know people who have FA Cup final tickets in their hands and have not been to a city game for over 5 years, I know its wrong but everyone wants to be a part of history being made.

-- Wed May 04, 2011 9:35 pm --

We haven't won in yet

robinho ho ho said:

the biggest scandal is if you have £300+ burning a hole in your pocket you could get hold of a ticket within 10 minutes just by googling "FA Cup tickets". 50,000 tickets for true fans and 40,000 for "neutrals" is an absolute disgrace and the FA should be ashamed.

prestwichpotter said:
robinho ho ho said:

the biggest scandal is if you have £300+ burning a hole in your pocket you could get hold of a ticket within 10 minutes just by googling "FA Cup tickets". 50,000 tickets for true fans and 40,000 for "neutrals" is an absolute disgrace and the FA should be ashamed.

i have 300 here and cant get one

appyblue said:
I dont think there are many tickets knocking about marco
after two myself
Having kept up to date on the agency front I reckon there are loads knocking about and waiting to come on to the market. They are simply not shifting for the prices quoted. I expect serious movement next week. There are literally tens of thousands out there. Many will try to get rid (Club Wem etc) on the day. A lot of people don´t trust the internet

mike channon´s windmill said:
appyblue said:
I dont think there are many tickets knocking about marco
after two myself
Having kept up to date on the agency front I reckon there are loads knocking about and waiting to come on to the market. They are simply not shifting for the prices quoted. I expect serious movement next week. There are literally tens of thousands out there. Many will try to get rid (Club Wem etc) on the day. A lot of people don´t trust the internet

completely agree with this, I really question how many people are willing/able to push the finances to the £400 mark for a ticket. Within the week, those holding on to tickets hoping to achieve this price will come to realise this and those wanting a ticket should be looking closer to the £200 mark which is more realistic. Hang in there and don't get sucked in just yet. There are thousands of tickets floating around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.