Cup final tickets SOLD OUT

1970IrlamBlue said:
Just spoke to my old fella who is at the stadium and they are still selling to those who have been waiting all morning and have a number.

Good. Again the club have done the right thing. They deserve a lot of credit for the way the whole thing has been organised.

I bet there are a few angry and pissed off people. If they sold out at 9.30. We started queueing at 6.45 there were a few hundred in front of us. My mate rang at 9 managed to get through at 9.05 and ticket was sorted. Left the queue about ten past.
It was doubled up nearly by then so loads going home empty handed.

PJMCC1UK said:
I bet there are a few angry and pissed off people. If they sold out at 9.30. We started queueing at 6.45 there were a few hundred in front of us. My mate rang at 9 managed to get through at 9.05 and ticket was sorted. Left the queue about ten past.
It was doubled up nearly by then so loads going home empty handed.

Yeah i,d be surprised if City have 25000 st holders with 3250 points and above.
Cup final tickets always been a joke.

jay_mcfc said:
1970IrlamBlue said:
Just spoke to my old fella who is at the stadium and they are still selling to those who have been waiting all morning and have a number.

Good. Again the club have done the right thing. They deserve a lot of credit for the way the whole thing has been organised.

Looks like things have been well organised to avoid any rioting!

joe mancini said:

One thing that pisses me off is that the fans are supposed to get 25k seats but the club take their tickets off that. Without a shadow of a doubt the clubs tickets for sponsors, ex-players etc should come from the FA and Wembley, not from our allocation!

Re: final tickets sold out!

s61blue said:
blue order said:
My mate (3400 points) just been told on phone (having been ringing sine 9am) that all sold out!

The phone lines were murder this morning. I constantly pressed redial from 9am until 950am when I finally got a restricted view ticket. Was cut off about 5 times too!
Just 5 times? times that by about 10 for me, no tickets.

The FA and sponsors are always going to take a large % unfortunately that is the nature of the beast nowadays

I don't think it's right that all FA chartered clubs should get an allocation....these are the tickets that largely find their way onto the black market unscrupulously or via raffling.... The FA should allocate these to the Community Shield so that clubs get their day put and "real" fans get that allocation

I have a mate who's a Stoke fan and he got two tickets off a chartered club for £400 a ticket...just wrong on every level IMHO

jay_mcfc said:
joe mancini said:

One thing that pisses me off is that the fans are supposed to get 25k seats but the club take their tickets off that. Without a shadow of a doubt the clubs tickets for sponsors, ex-players etc should come from the FA and Wembley, not from our allocation!
It has to come from the club allocation. The club should surely reward the staff and sponsors for their support.

Re: final tickets sold out!

I feel very sorry for any blue with 3,400 points not getting a ticket its wrong. They cant be 11,000 ahead of him. The club needs to lets us know how many they kept I have heard its 3,000 but it may be more based on them selling out at this point

I got mine Monday but I'm gutted for all those over 3,250 I thought you were certain of tickets can the cup scheme have played apart ?

It's a joke how many the FA skim off from the total. Allowing fans of the teams to have less than the sponsors and affiliates is bollocks.
Glad to read they are still selling to those in the ground. I hope they get one because there were a few there when I left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.