Cup final tickets SOLD OUT

Final SOLD OUT

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/May/FA-Cup-final-tickets-urgent-announcement" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Trav ... nouncement</a>

Re: Final SOLD OUT

images

Just returned home i queued from 4am was number 80. There was about 300ish there at 9am. Told everyone in the queue with a queue number would get a ticket. bloody cold on that concourse and i had a sleeping bag around me!!

bainy said:
Just returned home i queued from 4am was number 80. There was about 300ish there at 9am. Told everyone in the queue with a queue number would get a ticket. bloody cold on that concourse and i had a sleeping bag around me!!

welldone mate.

feel sorry for all those who missed out, know loads of blues who are absolutely gutted.

If you wanted a ticket so badly and you had the correct amount of points you should have been in the queue at midnight to guarantee one. Simple really.

I arrived there at 11:30 last night as i had to get my mums, i was 13 in the queue.
Number 1 in the queue arrived at 8:45 last night!

Were many still queuing up in the concourse when it was announced as sold out? Would have been horrible if so!

Re: final tickets sold out!

kennycar said:
s61blue said:
The phone lines were murder this morning. I constantly pressed redial from 9am until 950am when I finally got a restricted view ticket. Was cut off about 5 times too!
Just 5 times? times that by about 10 for me, no tickets.

I must have dialled literally about 100 times, majority of the time after the options it just went to engaged tone. I actually got through to the music bit on about 5 occasions and then the line went dead!! Finally got through around 950am and got restricted view ticket.

Not got mine, not quite enough points, was hoping, but not really optimistic. On another point, what a joke that our national stadium, built in the last few years, should have seats with restricted view. WHY???

Re: final tickets sold out!

tamsie said:
I feel very sorry for any blue with 3,400 points not getting a ticket its wrong. They cant be 11,000 ahead of him. The club needs to lets us know how many they kept I have heard its 3,000 but it may be more based on them selling out at this point

I got mine Monday but I'm gutted for all those over 3,250 I thought you were certain of tickets can the cup scheme have played apart ?

Absolutely sick is an understatement. Priority also should have gone to those who went to Wembley for the semi against the rags!
I waited 36 minutes on the phone (music playing) after it was engaged for a full 30 minutes before. Only tickets left were wheelchair tickets. I have an ambulant disabled season card as I don't use my w/chair for matches but they wouldn't sell me a w/chair ticket. GUTTED

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.