Cup final tickets SOLD OUT

Just got in now started queing at 5ish, got my ticket at 10, was number 154, i heard it sold out pretty much after i got mine.

bainy said:
Just returned home i queued from 4am was number 80. There was about 300ish there at 9am. Told everyone in the queue with a queue number would get a ticket. bloody cold on that concourse and i had a sleeping bag around me!!

I was right behind you pal. Number 81. Heard security say that they had 790 in total

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Just got in now started queing at 5ish, got my ticket at 10, was number 154, i heard it sold out pretty much after i got mine.
Did some people in the queue whe were on the concourse not get tickets then??

To answer your question tamsie, the cup scheme obviously has played a massive part. I know lads who have 2000+ points who have a ticket due to being on the cup scheme, i dont see how they have more priority than my grandad who has 3100? i understand the loyalty system started after he stopped doing the away rounds but still, i hate the cup scheme idea.
should be off points, and points alone.

bainy said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Did some people in the queue whe were on the concourse not get tickets then??

What i think they did was only let a certain amount of people in the concourse then started turning people away, as i was buying mine i could see loads of tickets in the box office, some were even going at £85, one man got a £115 one!

Its a difficult one but I think the cup scheme has rewarded those fans who are the most loyal today and they need to be recognised,

My bro's missus has a seasoncard but never goes to aways or cup games but has had a s/card since the new ground opened.

I rang for her this morning got through after 45 minutes then discovered she was 10 points short of 3250 - should she get a ticket over a seasoncard holder who is actively going to cup games and possibly aways from this season so is clearly a more 'active' and loyal supporter as it stands.

Its a tough one and we have missed out as a result but I can see this both ways. The club needs to do something to get cup crowds up and to get these perenniel s/card holders who can afford to buy a season card but don't go much outside of home games to start going to other games.

JC said:
bainy said:
Just returned home i queued from 4am was number 80. There was about 300ish there at 9am. Told everyone in the queue with a queue number would get a ticket. bloody cold on that concourse and i had a sleeping bag around me!!

I was right behind you pal. Number 81. Heard security say that they had 790 in total

Yes i think i heard that and my take on it was that there was enough tiks for everyone. I was a bit of an old bore in that queue - worked late last night, drove over from sheffield at 3am and bac at work at 1pm - needed me sleep. Would of been alot colder without me sleeping bag!!

2 things have got in front of those fans with 3250.

1 The cup scheme. Fair play because they put lolly into the club.

2 Supporters clubs. This is by far the worst scandal i've seen with regards to distributing tickets. I know of 3 different people with NO season card, NO points, No city card etc who have got a ticket from their mate who is high up at a branch. There needs to be an urgent investigation into this corrupt system

There are also hundreds of others who had under 3250 points and yet they got tickets through supporters branches.

I had to queue up at 3AM for my ticket on Tuesday morning along with some great city fans who have been slogging it out for years. And you know what, that ticket meant a million times more to us than it did to some twat who never goes but is best buddies with Mr fix-it at the head of the branch.

awest said:
2 things have got in front of those fans with 3250.

1 The cup scheme. Fair play because they put lolly into the club.

2 Supporters clubs. This is by far the worst scandal i've seen with regards to distributing tickets. I know of 3 different people with NO season card, NO points, No city card etc who have got a ticket from their mate who is high up at a branch. There needs to be an urgent investigation into this corrupt system

There are also hundreds of others who had under 3250 points and yet they got tickets through supporters branches.

I had to queue up at 3AM for my ticket on Tuesday morning along with some great city fans who have been slogging it out for years. And you know what, that ticket meant a million times more to us than it did to some twat who never goes but is best buddies with Mr fix-it at the head of the branch.

if this is right name & shame the branch involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.