Cup final tickets

Carver said:
Lancet Fluke said:
It was dropped to 3500 for Monday.

You are correct Lancett Fluke, I checked because I believed that you were wrong. FYI there now appears to be no restriction on groups having to be in the same block.

This restriction is not in the FAQs as of today:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/April/~/media/Files/FA%20Cup%20Final%20Frequently%20Asked%20Questions%20020511.ashx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... 20511.ashx</a>

nor on last night's ticket update:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/April/FA-Cup-final-tickets-go-on-sale-28-April-2011" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... April-2011</a>

I would gather from this that you checked that the restriction was removed before you went down?

The group scheme is effectively over now because they haven't dropped it from 3500. All supporters have to qualify in their own right in terms of loyalty points. You never had to be in the same block if you were getting tickets for others who met the points criteria for that day. It wasn't me who was turned away for a ticket by the way, I'm just sticking my oar in!

Lancet Fluke said:

I wont be impressed if that is true and I missed it! Could have got another of my mates on Monday.

Anybody able to confirm it as I can now only see from Monday nights update on the OS?

If sales are on tomorrow and the drop is only 250 points, i wonder how many will qualify. Today was busy because of CDS being able to get tiks. For the semi, when the drops were 250, the ticket office was never under siege. Heres hoping, as mate needs ticket!!!

Must have called a couple of dozen times between 9 and 10 this morning, no luck at all, either cut off or BT network unavailable. Tried again at 2pm and after a couple of calls, to my surprise, got through to the final hold stage, ticket sorted by 25 past, block 536, £45. Thanks to Natasha in sales.

Randomer said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I wont be impressed if that is true and I missed it! Could have got another of my mates on Monday.

Anybody able to confirm it as I can now only see from Monday nights update on the OS?

Yep, defo 3500 on Monday thats why I queued for nearly three bleeding hours onloy for some jobsworth to knock me back on one ticket not being in the same stand as the others, completely pissed off I can tell you.

Arrived 3.51pm left with ticket 3.55pm
no queue only using 1 window.
Girl said they had been busy.
I asked will they still be on sale tomorrow she said she didn't know

Dear Sir/Madam

I wish to complain about the quality of service from the call centre on the 2nd of May, as you will see from the spreadsheet attached, we made a total of 253 failed calls at a cost of £38.13.

0870 numbers are regulated by Ofcom, and consequently I believe that your call centre partner’s failure to properly handle the call volumes on the 2nd of May, and to charge for aborted calls to be in breach of the regulations. I would like to be re-imbursed in full.

There were 4 types of errors experienced.

1 It was almost impossible to connect via a BT land line. Connecting was only really possible via a Vodafone net This implies that the network routing pattern favours mobile networks, which increases revenue to the 0870 line owner

2 Lines were busy – No issue with this as no charge was made.

3 Call gets through, and then the caller gets to make the relevant selections, then gets engaged. This is not acceptable, it costs approximately 13p every time this took place. If there isn’t capacity within the system to handle the volume then the call should be blocked before a charge is made.

4 Call gets through, and then the caller gets to make the relevant selections, then gets music on hold. The call after a varying period drops out, as if there was a fault at the other end. This is not acceptable as a caller should not have to pay for a fault on a call center.

As a customer of Manchester City, I am very disappointed at the arrangements on the 2nd of May, I had a bank holiday ruined, due to the call center problems we went to Manchester to stand in the Q, in the end My wife was able to get through and purchase a ticket.

The reason for bringing this complaint, is not so much about the money, but so the club realises just how bad the situation was for supporters yesterday, and that when we get our future success, the club and it’s partners put in place ticketing arrangements that are capable of coping with demand.

Have you had a response to above?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.