Cup final tickets

Carver said:
No.6 told me no.1 was there at 9:40pm. Also said he hardly slept all night but was falling asleep all the time. They didn't know what his name was, just called him no.1. Sounds like something from 'The Prisoner' to me.

I got there at 6am, he'd queued 6 hours longer than me to get a ticket 2 1/4 hours earlier and there was no chance of tickets running out at that stage. Tomorrow might be a different story.

mad, I got there at 6 as well, tickets in hand by 11.

Carver said:
I got there at 6am, he'd queued 6 hours longer than me to get a ticket 2 1/4 hours earlier and there was no chance of tickets running out at that stage. Tomorrow might be a different story.

I'm hoping they are fully aware that they have enough to cover tomorrow as that is the last announced allocation. They will have known at the start how far down the tickets will stretch and I think to allay potential crowd issues they won't want people turning up with unrealistic expectations.

I think what will happen is they will come out with 3000 points but limited availablility next.

3250 is obiously pivotal or they would have given 3000 criteria at the same time... they will just need to see what they have left over come the end of play tmorrow methinks.

Prodigal Son said:
Carver said:

I'm hoping they are fully aware that they have enough to cover tomorrow as that is the last announced allocation. They will have known at the start how far down the tickets will stretch and I think to allay potential crowd issues they won't want people turning up with unrealistic expectations.

I think what will happen is they will come out with 3000 points but limited availablility next.

3250 is obiously pivotal or they would have given 3000 criteria at the same time... they will just need to see what they have left over come the end of play tmorrow methinks.

Hope you are right Prodigal - it sounds totally logical to only announce points criteria that will definitely qualify for a ticket before making any further announcements on any that remain.

I've finally just got through on the telephone [goodness only knows how much it will cost me in phone charges!] and they only have the £45 tickets left and they are selling out fast. The guy who I spoke to said they will run out either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Hopefully it will run over til tomorrow, i got a ticket today and tried to get my old man one but the gink thought he had the same amount of points as me and can't get his til tomorrow.

He better get one otherwise my lift to wembley is fooked!!

Jnr Kisby said:
Carver said:
No.6 told me no.1 was there at 9:40pm. Also said he hardly slept all night but was falling asleep all the time. They didn't know what his name was, just called him no.1. Sounds like something from 'The Prisoner' to me.

mad, I got there at 6 as well, tickets in hand by 11.

Yep Jnr Kisby, I was the tall guy in the green jacket who couldn't open his flask and predicted 11:10 (out by 3 mins!) You were no. 309, I was 308 but didn't know that 'til your earlier post. Were you the one who kept reading (Vinnie Jones autobiography) or the one who gave up? Have a good day out at the final blue!

I spoke to the Security people on the desk where you have to register to get in the queue (Gate W) at about 11:30am this morning. They told me they had been asked to work tomorrow and their feeling was there would be tickets available tomorrow but obviously no guarantees, they are Freelance so it suggests they are needed for a reason tomorrow.

It could be a scamble though and I would definitely get there early doors for the 3250 criteria.

I queued for 3 hours yesterday for 6 tickets, 5 of which qualified for the tickets in their own right (three of them were over 4500 points) and one ticket had 3600 points. The geezer at the Ticket Office knocked me back as one of the tickets was in a different stand to the others. I then spoke to his Supervisor and then her boss , no way were they letting me have the tickets. Got back to my local and spoke to a few people who had done the same as me and got the tickets, seems my face didn't fit. I was polite and despite wanting to swear kept my cool, in the end I was the last one there and Security told me to leave. If you need to bend the rules slightly avoid the blonde haired thin kid, he obviously feels the need to be a killjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.