Cup final tickets

waspish said:
n reddish blue said:
daft question but could they sell out over the phone 2nite b4 they open tomorrow.

No!.............. they know how many points people have, they did put I think points wise down to 3250........Think they will sell out late tomorrow.....maybe go into thursday
cheers.. hope to get the mr's one if they get down to 3230,if not looks like it could be jolly boys outing

ballinio said:
so she lied to me then, the girl pointed to section, looked like a seperate little tier at the back of the bottom tier & said these were £65 , i`m fucking furious because i could have gone at the front of the 3rd tier. Am i 2 rows from the pitch then ?

From what I remember at the semi, the row numbers for the "little tier" at the back of each block of level 1 were 31 to 44.

Sorry if its bad news but if I'm right then you've got pitch level.

waspish said:
n reddish blue said:
daft question but could they sell out over the phone 2nite b4 they open tomorrow.

No!.............. they know how many points people have, they did put I think points wise down to 3250........Think they will sell out late tomorrow.....maybe go into thursday
no chance it will go down to thursday, will be sold out some point tomoz

Cat 4's only left for Wednesday people, very limited which suggests not many of the 3890 original Cat 4 tickets remain, wouldn't arse around, get to the ground early those lucky enough to have 3250 points or more, early means before daylight...............Good luck.

Got there at 4.30 this morning and was 108 in queue
Tickets in hand by 10.05
Gotta be there early Thurs or reckon tickets will be gone.
Thought the club done of done a bit more while waiting, all screens in stadium switched on but just blue screens. Surely could of banged a video on of any city games to while away the time.However 5 hours went pretty quick chatting with fellow blues.
Good Luck tomorrow

BornLate58 said:
Tickets in hand by 10.05
Thought the club done of done a bit more while waiting, all screens in stadium switched on but just blue screens. Surely could of banged a video on of any city games to while away the time.However 5 hours went pretty quick chatting with fellow blues.
Good Luck tomorrow

When I was there on Saturday we had the Semi final on watched it 4 times whilst Q'ing

BornLate58 said:
Tickets in hand by 10.05
Good Luck tomorrow

I got there at 5am, queued outside for about 20 minutes and was 151 in the queue. I got my ticket at about 10.15.

I agree with what you said about the screens though, something to watch would have made the time go quicker, but with the Blues around me, I thought the time went very quickly considering I was stood up for 5 hours+

Good luck to all tomorrow who are getting theirs.

Did anybody get there before the gates opened at 4.30? If so which gate did you que at? The carpark gate/Joe mercer way or at the gates near the mercedes garage?

shadowplay said:
ballinio said:
so she lied to me then, the girl pointed to section, looked like a seperate little tier at the back of the bottom tier & said these were £65 , i`m fucking furious because i could have gone at the front of the 3rd tier. Am i 2 rows from the pitch then ?

From what I remember at the semi, the row numbers for the "little tier" at the back of each block of level 1 were 31 to 44.

Sorry if its bad news but if I'm right then you've got pitch level.
Think you are right, i said anywhere but not not low down on tier 1, so she blatently lied to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.