Cup final tickets

So what happens if they sell out on the phones tonight? I hope someone wouldgo down to the gate to let the people queuing know, I suspect there will be just enough for those with 3250 and above to get one tomorrow.

I can't believe it. My next door neighbour's just come round and given me two freebie Club Wembley tickets. I'm utterly speechless. I'm fucking ecstatic.

Halfpenny said:
I can't believe it. My next door neighbour's just come round and given me two freebie Club Wembley tickets. I'm utterly speechless. I'm fucking ecstatic.

Any houses for sale near you?

Halfpenny said:
Brought a tear to my eyes that mate. Have a great day Blue!!!

rassclot said:
the os says a "limited number" of category 4 tickets only are available from tomorrow. i can only echo other posters' suggestions to forget the phone &, if you can, get down to the ground while it's still dark to stand the best chance of getting a ticket. good luck to all blues trying tomorrow.

it also says any cds can get one so even tho it only a 250 change in points its going to be very busy..

"and any Seasoncard holder actively registered on the 2010/11 Cup Games Direct Scheme for the FA Cup, regardless of loyalty point status"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/April/FA-Cup-final-tickets-go-on-sale-28-April-2011" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... April-2011</a>

When this sells out tomorrow i think the bolton tickets will be released at the end of the week.

For semi tickets when the points dropped by 250 the demand wasnt that great - only 60 odd people in cue first thing and T/O quiet all day. I hope this will be similar tomorrow. Today was mad because of CDS - 2000 people with less than 3000 points. Here's hoping anyway!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.