Cup final tickets

Got there at 3.30, queued at gates near merc garage, they opened the gates about 4.30 we got in before those who queued at the car parks, my advice queue at merc garage not as far to walk to entrance W either

ballinio said:
shadowplay said:
From what I remember at the semi, the row numbers for the "little tier" at the back of each block of level 1 were 31 to 44.

Sorry if its bad news but if I'm right then you've got pitch level.
Think you are right, i said anywhere but not not low down on tier 1, so she blatently lied to me.

Use the tickets, get in and stand where u want. Everyone is standing anyway. Got the wife a semi tkt late on and she sttod with us. 7 people in 6 spaces - simples!

connor_247 said:
Did anybody get there before the gates opened at 4.30? If so which gate did you que at? The carpark gate/Joe mercer way or at the gates near the mercedes garage?

main que was at merc garage end......... I got there at 10.30 and I was 3rd in que. i know it would be a long night but have the craic with fellow blues and the time will soon pass....... if your gonna go early though make sure you have some warm gear. I know some people will say its madness queing at that time and you could ring but ringing is a lottery and a costly one at that.. good luck

connor_247 said:
Did anybody get there before the gates opened at 4.30? If so which gate did you que at? The carpark gate/Joe mercer way or at the gates near the mercedes garage?

I was there at 3. Go to the gate next to the merc garage. There will be stewards waiting on the gate. I reckon the Q will start at 9 tonight.

For those planning on ringing be careful as the club might stop selling the last few tickets on the phone to appease people who have been queuing for so long.

rassclot said:
Freestyler said:
numero 1 sofa bed man, what a guy he was! :)

the word was he'd been there since 11.30 (some say 9.30) last night!

5 to 9 he got there..... i rolled up at 10.30 and was third...... i know it sounds mad but had a laugh with a great bunch of lads

jay_mcfc said:
For those planning on ringing be careful as the club might stop selling the last few tickets on the phone to appease people who have been queuing for so long.

spot on.

Soulboy said:
Spent 9am till 12am on the phone. Must have got blocked off fifty times.

Gave up.

Travelled 50 miles to the ground, queued for an hour, got the ticket.

It's like being in the fucking dark ages the way they sell tickets for this match.

Why not via the internet? For all the modern ways of working they're trying to embrace, this was more like a re-run of the Gillingham shambles...
Is the answer that Wembley just dish out the tickets and won't spend money on a ticketing arrangement of their own. I think our club has made a fair effort. I do think that the club may need to think about this if we make progress in the seasons ahead.

the os says a "limited number" of category 4 tickets only are available from tomorrow. i can only echo other posters' suggestions to forget the phone &, if you can, get down to the ground while it's still dark to stand the best chance of getting a ticket. good luck to all blues trying tomorrow.

rassclot said:
the os says a "limited number" of category 4 tickets only are available from tomorrow. i can only echo other posters' suggestions to forget the phone &, if you can, get down to the ground while it's still dark to stand the best chance of getting a ticket. good luck to all blues trying tomorrow.

If I was qualifying on tomorrows criteria I would go down there now, it's the only guarantee of a ticket. It's not that bad once you're down there and other blues are there to speak to. 12 hours is nothing to see us have a chance of winning something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.