Cup final tickets

I have 3110 points and was a season ticket holder for around 7 years before I re-purchased one again at the start of this season. Stopped due to not being able to afford it but came to games when I could hence still having the 3110 points.

I thought I may have enough to get one but unfortunately due to the CDS don't think its going to be possible.

I'm all for rewarding fans and stuff but someone could have got their first ever season card this year and decided to join the CDS but may only have around 400 points and so they have managed to purchase a ticket although not been as 'loyal' as some of us others.

As for me who has been following for at least the last 15 years may not be able to get one all because I didn't join on the bandwagon of the CDS because I felt another £20-£40 for a cup game I may not be able to go to wouldn't be worth it and may not have been financially viable depending on what time of month it was.

I know some people will miss out but you would think that anyone above say 2500 would get one....now unfortunately not looking likely.

But we WILL be there again in seasons to come, would just be nice to see us win our first trophy in 35 years!

Here's hoping the limited number of tickets are VERY limited by this time tomorrow and there is a slight chance I may get one!!

nickakebab said:
I have 3110 points and was a season ticket holder for around 7 years before I re-purchased one again at the start of this season. Stopped due to not being able to afford it but came to games when I could hence still having the 3110 points.

I thought I may have enough to get one but unfortunately due to the CDS don't think its going to be possible.

I'm all for rewarding fans and stuff but someone could have got their first ever season card this year and decided to join the CDS but may only have around 400 points and so they have managed to purchase a ticket although not been as 'loyal' as some of us others.

As for me who has been following for at least the last 15 years may not be able to get one all because I didn't join on the bandwagon of the CDS because I felt another £20-£40 for a cup game I may not be able to go to wouldn't be worth it and may not have been financially viable depending on what time of month it was.

I know some people will miss out but you would think that anyone above say 2500 would get one....now unfortunately not looking likely.

But we WILL be there again in seasons to come, would just be nice to see us win our first trophy in 35 years!

Here's hoping the limited number of tickets are VERY limited by this time tomorrow and there is a slight chance I may get one!!
CDS is hardly a bandwagon, its a financial committment to the club to purchase cup tickets for every home cup tie regardless of how many at whatever price. 3110 points is hardly a massive amount, my kids have got more and so have the kids of a lot of supporters who have posted on here since this CDS debate started.

The other side to this is how many will join the CDS next year... Guaranteeing revenue for the club without the club enforcing cup scheme on us... I can see next year the club just offering bonus loyalty points for the CDS rather than priority purchase

Gingers Dad said:
nickakebab said:

CDS is hardly a bandwagon, its a financial committment to the club to purchase cup tickets for every home cup tie regardless of how many at whatever price. 3110 points is hardly a massive amount, my kids have got more and so have the kids of a lot of supporters who have posted on here since this CDS debate started.

OK maybe not a bandwagon but I think just I'm a little frustrated/gutted as really thought with that many I would get one. You say 3110 isn't a lot but considering how many seasons I have a season ticket for (and previously) it would have been enough. Fair enough I don't get to many away games to get the points up as it's not financially viable but still see it as quite a lot.

How long have your kids been season ticket holders?

Bluefen said:
The other side to this is how many will join the CDS next year... Guaranteeing revenue for the club without the club enforcing cup scheme on us... I can see next year the club just offering bonus loyalty points for the CDS rather than priority purchase
You got bonus points for the Cup Scheme this year to.

I'm giving up on the phone it will be cheaper to get one of a tout outside than to keep getting cut off once I get through, must have spent the price of a ticket already this morning.

Good luck to all those still trying.

A brand new season card holder this year and joining the CDS will have racked up over 2,000 points already this season. Don't blame the cup scheme for not getting a ticket for Wembley ticket.

If you are a new season card holder this season and on the cup scheme and went to the Valencia Home friendly but no away games you will have 1975 points

Pagie Jnr said:
If you are a new season card holder this season and on the cup scheme and went to the Valencia Home friendly but no away games you will have 1975 points
You will have well over 2,000. 1,000 for seasoncard, 190 league, 225 cup sheme and all the cup points where the last 7 get's you over 700 points.

It's a shame that blues are arguing against blues. None of this was necessary, Wembley is big enough for every City season card holder and most City card holders to have had a good chance of getting a ticket.

Blame the F.A, they've fooked us over good and proper, and the club haven't helped if there's any truth in the rumour that 3000 of the 25000 allocation went to players and club officials.

Yes I'm sulking, so what, I guess I'll have to try harder to be a better fan in future. I'll still be stood in City Square like a sad c*nt praying for a City win come the 14th though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.